"Mystery Willys" crew chief Mike Carroll on now

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls "Mystery Willys" crew chief Mike Carroll on now

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ok ….talked me into it …I’ll try to contact Fuzzy Munson ,who “bid” on it And call Mike…see if we can get the coordinates .Then get a Maine ODF (We got One?) …at least Mass. guy to to a field recon with spy-camera. Can’t let it become a home for field mice.

jaywood

I talked my sister and her friend into a road trip if a location could be obtained? That’s if no one else wants to go…. don’t wanna step on anyones toes 😳 – Jason

dino
            Keymaster

Might have to wait to hook up with these guys and get the info…Holiday weekend,everybody Out doin something.

me-gasser

Just curious. Why does everyone think this car is in maine. Has someone actually seen it in this field???

jaywood

Supposedly that is where it was when it was attempted to be purchased from a seller that wanted way too much for it.

dino
                        Keymaster

FOUND-BOUGHT AND RESCUED ! see the latest:
                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2438

maso
                            Participant

Should we add this now to the “DOVER RACE CAR RESTORATION Registry” at http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2374&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

dino
                                Keymaster

Yes Kind of …Under Construction ‘soon’

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.