"NOVACANE" Nova Must Be Found !!!

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR "NOVACANE" Nova Must Be Found !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    wizeguy1320

So, Back in the day, one of the Original Street Screamers of Peekskill, Bobby Brazee had this bad ass Nova,… He then sold it to another friend of my father Arnie, who raced it all over, Etown, Dover,… (See the stickers in the 1/4 window?) anyhow extremely long story short,…. the car was sold and Arnie wants it back,…. one of the Road Knights members said that the car was located in Baldwin Place, NY (Somers) the last he heard,… If anyone has any info on this “One That Got Away”,that would be awesome,… If its found and it isnt for sale, he said just seeing it again would mean a lot,….. can anyone help us out????

Neil Z

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Hey ! …I lettered That …another one I didn’t get a shot of and another one I totally forgot I did….until now….TomatoHead…! your Mission…Somers is your ‘turf” ….Find the Nova! …Les Madaus in that area too.

wizeguy1320

AHAAA I knew it !, if its found, i’ll make sure you get your hands on it to give it a fresh coat !…, did you do the 13-20 engineering lettering on the hood too? I named my first car club 1320-NY after seeing it on his hood scoop ! lol here’s a close up for ya,… I sharpened it a bit

THE SEARCH CONTINUES !

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Didn’t Do the Hood…Looks like Sign-guy standard block….name -an attempt at duplicating the funny car ‘California look’.

wizeguy1320

Update !

Got a message a week ago from a woman who claims she knows the location of “NovaCane” … Been waiting over a week to hear back from her.

Patiently waiting lol

wizeguy1320

Anybody Live near Monroe, CT ? Apparently the car has been restored and painted,… And frequents carshows in that area

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Yeah Monroe had a Dover Drag Strip night at Bills Drive -In last summer, thats Phil Flynns turff!
                                ‘V’

furyus63
                                Participant

Too bad I did not read this post earlier. The car was parked across from mine today in Monroe. The driver came over to look at my car and started talking about his old days at Dover. That his Nova was painted gold and named NovaCane. The car is restored and painted blue. I did not get his name but he lives near me and I’ll find out. I also invited him to the Dover reunions at both Lebanon Valley and Big Al’s…. Nick T.

patina
                                    Participant

Anything more on this car?

Pat

wizeguy1320
                                            quote furyus63:

Too bad I did not read this post earlier. The car was parked across from mine today in Monroe. The driver came over to look at my car and started talking about his old days at Dover. That his Nova was painted gold and named NovaCane. The car is restored and painted blue. I did not get his name but he lives near me and I’ll find out. I also invited him to the Dover reunions at both Lebanon Valley and Big Al’s…. Nick T.

Hey any news on the car? Even a pic would be awesome,… Thought I hit a dead end after that whack ball lady wouldn’t tell me the guy’s name lol

dino
                                            Keymaster

Use the private message feature of the forum…”If’ you’re logged in …click on user name (Nick) go to his profile page and you cam PM him or e-mail him

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.