"PLAIN BUSTED" IN DRAG RACER MAG

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "PLAIN BUSTED" IN DRAG RACER MAG

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OUT NOW …See page 44 …Lead Photo in Randy’s new series: ” Funny Cars ,from Stone age to Space Age’

anonymous

Hi Dino,

The Drag Racer magazine is finally on the news stands. They put it out when I was at Barnes & Noble this morning. Besides the shot of me packing the chute on “Plain Busted”, Vic Ferris in his “New Yorker” is coming off the line at Dover.
            Nice article on early funny carsby Randy Fish.

I just subcribed for a 2 years to Drag Racer.

Regards
            Andy Panessa

dino
            Keymaster

Can someone scan and post?…I havn’t got yet …Hey two Dover cars…we made the national media AGAIN…Randy’s the man!

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    found this upstairs!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

randy-fish
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

OUT NOW …See page 44 …Lead Photo in Randy’s new series: ” Funny Cars ,from Stone age to Space Age’

Thanks, Dino. Hey, once I get over the hump on my July issue (due in three days), we’ll get to work on the details for the Dover Nostalgia Race. I’d like to blurb it in July’s “Update” and get your F/P, 4/Color ad in the September book. Today, I’m hoping to finish Part 2 of the Funny Car story (includes yet another Tom West cut-away drawing), Between Rounds, and Quarter-Mile Update.

dino
                        Keymaster

Thanks V-Bob for showing us all and Thanks Randy ! ! !

anonymous

Hey Dino,
                                I forgot to tell you that the Dover Winter Reunion is also in this issue with two photos.

Andy

dino
                                Keymaster

V-Bob posted the scanned shots already …COOL ! Talked to Randy This Morning…We be working on the “NEXT cases….” watch for the info when firmed up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.