RACER CHECK IN …Ok Who’s Coming?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2014 RACER CHECK IN …Ok Who’s Coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……. i think ya knew I am runnin also 😀

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Mater …bring the Kid and his car Too…you can make a salad.

topgun
            Participant

Hello
                hope to be there with topgun building 408 stroker motor if car not done I will be there
                Thanks
                Rich Topgun

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Dino,

I have my 61 Biscayne 409 done she runs some high 9s and will make the Dover reunion in August I need to win back the Dover 4 speed class
                    Had the Black 62 Biscayne 409 there the past two years

Thanks,
                    Mister 09

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Not running But on display…Richie Broughton’s original “Comanche” fueler ….recreated from many parts from his crash in ’71. This car was the Canadian MPH record holder at 232. Original Don Long chassis, and Tom Hanna alum.& Magnesium body. Trusty ’58 392 Hemi. Richie still has his shop in Clarksville, up the road from Lebanon.He spends his summers now in Florida.Paul Broughton (No Relation-but freaky) Did all the work to build it. Dover guys remember all of Richie’s earlier cars too, running at Dover .He won a lot.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

THe Hits Keep Coming!…Brian Beatie (Former track Photographer at Raceway Park) owns the Great Expectations II fueler .This car ran at Dover and he’s bringing to the race! We may even con him into Cackling IT !…Volunteer will be needed to help him

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

JOE Mason Will Be attending the Car Show….All the way from Florida!

Attachments:

63fed
                                Participant

I’m trying to talk a friend of mine into bringing a ’70 Cuda that went by the name “Flying Robin” at the time. It has evolved over the years and now run the Big Tire Outlaw class powered by a Larry Morgan Pro Stock Hemi. Fingers are crossed.

dino
                                    Keymaster

We Know Bob S. He’ll be coming. Put ‘Flying Robin” in Search

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

There might be a second Masiello racing

7sec-cuda

dino
                                                Keymaster

nice hair Bob

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Miss Dover 4-speed…WILL BE there!…Yup…Patsy Judson …the girl that beat the guys will be assisting Lisa in the Goodie Booth! both still reside in Wingdale. see all about Patsy Here:
                                                        http://doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=821&hilit=Patsy

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Brian Darcy messaged Me ,he’s bringing the Restored :”Hustlers” Fueler…We’ll have THREE Fuelers cackling at the same time …Oh Boy..Oh Boy..V-Bob get me a paper bag

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote masracingtd1167:

There might be a second Masiello racing

HUh ? Billy whats up ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.