RACER CHECK IN …Ok Who’s Coming?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2014 RACER CHECK IN …Ok Who’s Coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

“Brother Mike” …bringing the “Meatball Express” A/comp coupe! .

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
        Participant
            quote DINO:

quote masracingtd1167:

There might be a second Masiello racing

HUh ? Billy whats up ?

My son BJ will be bringing his car on Sunday . I will be there with my car also on Sat and Sunday .

dino
            Keymaster
                quote Babycakes:

Ok , I don’t want to sound ‘frugal’ ( cheap in other words) but does the ‘Valley’ offer a ‘Vet’ discount on admission charges? My bro-in-law put me on to this last year, whereas businesses, eatery’s, ect. are involved, giving at least a 10% off of bills,or items you purchased in participating stores.Normally,you have to ask, then show them your VA I.D card! Just last year,when I 1st. used it, I saved $12.50 for admission price to get into Fort William Henry. It be a nice ‘gesture’ for Howie to consider, and it’s not a lot to ask! Just a thought.

Hope You All noticed on the flyer…. CURRENT AND RETIRED MILITARY PERSONNEL- FREE ADMISSION WITH ID ON SUNDAY!

ricky-white
                Participant

Just finshed adding final touches for next weekend.

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

OK guys probably no big deal for most of you but GIGANTIC for me. My mentor, best friend and builder of the MG, Willie The Welder Feyh is going to be at the track this weekend. If all goes well he WILL be in the MG for the parade on Sunday. Let’s hope and pray all goes well.

Pat

fastlane

FASTLANES IN 😀 AND THE 1976 HARLEY-DAVIDSON IRONHEAD SPORTSTER ” LOFTAINS LAUNCH ” DRAGBIKE FROM THE 70’S / EARLY 80’S ERA IS READY TO RUMBLE AND ALIVE AGAIN I AM HAPPY TO REPORT 😀

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote patina:

OK guys probably no big deal for most of you but GIGANTIC for me. My mentor, best friend and builder of the MG, Willie The Welder Feyh is going to be at the track this weekend. If all goes well he WILL be in the MG for the parade on Sunday. Let’s hope and pray all goes well.

Pat

THat IS a big deal…COOL!

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote Ricky White:

Just finshed adding final touches for next weekend.

Look out Ricky….Rich Head will Be in 4-speed on sunday. Side note …3 more cars this year will be sporting Fred’s Speed Shop lettering along with Shimer & V-Bob.

babycakes
                                    Participant

Pat D, that is ‘GREAT’ news Bill Feyh is gonna be there.That’s the ‘icing on the cake’!!! Too bad Dave Daly can’t join in with you guys also?

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

Anybody know of a decent motel that actually HAS vacancy for this Saturday August 9th? Everything up here near LVD is either sold out or wants $250 night…even with military or AARP discounts!! Alot of weddings going on added to the sell out. THANKS!!

Smitty

dino
                                            Keymaster

just a shot…Try Holiday Inn-east Greenbush…I got a room for someone just last week.

masracingtd1167
                                                Participant

I had the same problem Comfort Inn Wolf Rd Albany 518 459 3600

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Smitty, I stayed here a couple years ago. CHATHAM TRAVEL LODGE ROUTE 295 and TACONIC PKWY 518-392-4066
                                                        it aint the Ritz but if your into nostalgia racing then this nostalgia motel will fit the bill.

OH, in 2012 I paid $118 a nite!!!!!! In 1969 I paid $2,300 for a 427 Vette too!!!!!

OH OH, stayed here too!!!!

BERKSHIRE TRAVEL LODGE RT 22 CANAAN, N.Y. 518-781-4432 http://www.berkshiretravellodge.com/

‘V’

hvy70ss
                                                        Participant

Thanks guys!! Got a room @ Comfort Inn Albany. About a half hour away…sure beats going back home and up again early Sunday. See ya’ll there.

Smitty

dino
                                                            Keymaster

GENE TERENZIO just called…They’re Debuting The New Terenzio Brothers Alcohol Funny Car This Weekend At the Race! Vic & Gene back together Gene can get license runs and Shake down passes in .Just like Old times! Still at it preparing at the shop ,getting ready and glad to be getting all the calls and e-mails.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.