RACEWAY PARK CLOSED !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION RACEWAY PARK CLOSED !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

As Of Today (you can see this on their website). RACEWAY is CLOSED to any futher Drag Racing…the rumors were true this time .

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY

We had known it was in a coma and on life support for a few years ! Now the rack has finally died!!!

R.I.P.!!!!!

NOW YOU HAVE EVEN MORE REASON TO SUPORT LEBANON VALLEY DRAGWAY !!!!!!!

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Well it would have been nice, but it’s not going to happen. It was going
                to be myself anf long time awesome friend, Carl “Bootie” Booth’s 40th
                anniversary at Englishtown. 😮 “Well we had a good run Bootie” ❗ 😀

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

kman
                Participant

Sooo … bottom line … was it not a money maker for NHRA … lousy attendance … both ????? … hmmmmm … might have answered my own question …. another one bites the dust ….. sad…

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Chuck, you may have hit all the bases, but I think the decision was made by
                        Raceway Park owners and not NHRA. Sad to see the sport failing ❗ They
                        have other venues planned for the facility.

Frank… 😎

patina
                        Participant

It was not an NHRA decision, it was a Napp family decision. Look up Copart, thats who is moving in. The swap meets and car shows are still on as are concerts and other events.

Pat

kman
                            Participant

^^^^^^ … Thanks guys … appreciate that info ….

realmongo
                                Participant
                                    realmongo
                                    Participant

And who can forget those radio commercials on WABC:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.