RADIO STATION SURVEY

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Hey Gang …Need to find out what Radio Stations you listen to…Possible ‘on Air’ promo for Race…N.Y./ Ct. :
        Need from Albany to Southern Westchester …Orange County to eastern Conn. and western Mass., best for morning drive time commute . Ok ? make sure you give Station ,Am or Fm ….like WABC -77am.City would help too. IF you know an on -air personality that has a ‘soft spot’ for Dover/drag racing or 60’s …note that.

anthonyc

I 95 from Danbury every day
            and WCBS FM 101.1 The local country station has a lot of listeners too 105.5 owned by the same people as I95

dino
            Keymaster

Lets Hear From The Rest of you!

don-kauer
                    quote anthonyc:

I 95 from Danbury every day
                    and WCBS FM 101.1 The local country station has a lot of listeners too 105.5 owned by the same people as I95

The same………….I 95…..I live about 15 minutes from the station………. 🙂

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Found one Dino!
                        ‘V’

vbob
                        Participant
                            vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                here are some you may remember!
                                ‘V’
                                http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-260003.html

dino
                                Keymaster

V-BOB!…Not Back Then …NOW

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

Dino, OK…First I’d recommend 101.5 WPDH of Poughkeepsie, classic rock station. “Coop” would be the best old school announcer for a radio ad. If not the talented Robyn Taylor is very pleasant and has the right “appeal”. WPDH covers a big area, Orange, Ulster, Dutchess and Columbia counties with a repeater in Sullivan county also. I get radio signal almost all the way to the “Valley on Saturdays. Maybe something else also in the Albany area for the northern boys in Mass and Ct.

Smitty 🙂

dino
                                        Keymaster

Excellent Report Smitty! Thats what I’m Looking For! Need a All coverage Connecticut staion.. I know the problem with Radio ,from years of Promo & marketing…If your listening to one station,you’re Not listening to 8 others,that are available in your area. So I check thier Signal Footprint if they have a coverage map.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.