Rain,Rain go away !!!!

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Rain,Rain go away !!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

-Rain ,rain go away ….you are killing my tomato plants 😮 …….anyway only picking about a 1/4 or maybe a 1/5 of what we got last year ………..but at leased we have some tomatoes 😀 …………so I wish I was going to Island to test ,…..but I am still sanding and primeing and painting ………sanding …….and sanding ……………………………

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Mater I just got most of the MG rubbed out. Got 2 rear fenders and the hood to do. Moon tank is to arrive tomorrow. Plumbing and wiring to follow. Volunteering at the fair this week 2-3 days if your in the area give me a call

Pat

tomatohead
            Participant

PAT ❗ you are the greatest ❗ you and I wont have any time to”visit” till we are done on these “Dover Cars” 😆 and I love to go to the fair and EAT 😆 ❗ ………………………………t skull

Attachments:

tomatohead
                Participant

Well it rained again here in Stormville ❗ guess thats why they call it that 😆 ………….so I worked out in front the house in and out the garage door and have done the drivers door and the pass door , the fenders hood bumpers all fiberglas are pretty much ready to paint will try working on the qaurter panels and open up the wheel wells today since its NOT RAINING 😆 😀 ❗ will try to load this thing up for the reunion at Danbury ……..done or not would like to see everybody else anyway 😀 hope to see you guys there 😀 ……………………………………..TOMATO ❗

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

Mater if its not pouring and nothing breaks down or dies the MG will be there. We may have to push it into a spot, but it’ll be there. Spent 3 days at the Dutchess county fair had my Dover shirt on, handed out fliers in between selling shingles. Most of car is painted and rubbed out, 2 rear fenders and hood in primer ready to paint, Moon tank is here, need to mount and plumb. Rear brake lines should be done by Tuesday and at least when I roll it off the trailer it will stop.

Pat

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Pat SELLS SHINGLES BY THE SEASHORE !!!
                            Gotta line her up next to Bad News on the 6th!!

‘V’

dino
                            Keymaster

My aunt has shingles…what was He Selling?

tomatohead
                                Participant

Should be COOL ❗ and LOTS of FUN 😀 I better adj. my brakes too 😆 so I can stop after rolling off the trailer 😆 ……….and I better get some CAM 2 so I dont have to push it on the trailer ❗ 😆 ………… tomato………………………oh heres a close up of my Good Luck Charm ❗ ❗ on the cowl ……do you have a Good Luck Charm 😆 ❓ :?:…………. its a “Frog Budda” 😆

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Pat sent me this NOW I get …they say Fair 2009 cool

Attachments:

patina
                                        Participant

Love the “shingles jokes” . Mater I’m getting some VP or Cam 2 just in case, I know I’ll need it any day . And as they say in ” Kellys Heros” “enough with the negative thoughts Moriority”
                                            Good night
                                            Pat

tomatohead
                                            Participant

Those look very nice 😀 they look like CEDAR ❓ love the way cedar smells 😀 you might have to make one of them a “Good Luck” charm 😀 ❗ ……………………………tomato

tomatohead
                                                Participant

Yes ,it rainning , and cant believe that theres NOT much time left 😀 , wheel studs ,driveshaft loop,3″ lap belt, scattershield, metal between the rear seat and the package tray, helmet, master switch for trunk battery , ………………………………………………… is that everything ❓ ….. traction bars , ………………………………………………………………………………………………………… :?:………………………………… big slicks… ❓

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

………….big slicks………………………………………what else………………… ❓ ………………………………………………………………………….

Attachments:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.