Re: M&M AUTOMOTIVE CLUB 1968-1970

Forums Forums CAR CLUB ROLL CALL…dover days /check in Re: M&M AUTOMOTIVE CLUB 1968-1970

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

M&M AUTOMOTIVE Club
        In 1968 we started a small Race club with a few local guys (10-20), pulled a few throphy’s out of Dover and Lebanon. After we mover to the new LARGER store and way before there was a Sam’ Club or Costco there was a M&M Discount Club for, $100.00 per year you got a membership card, news letter and MOST IMPORTANT your parts at 10% up from cost!!
        Don’t know if I remember all their name but here goes I’ll give it a try! Last names are realy pushing it 😆 😳

Second picture Left to Right:
        Tie Decker………………….1968 Camaro SS-396
        Dennis Margino……………..1969 El Camino 350
        Bert Vlemming………………19?? ??
        Danny Ar????…………………19?? El Camino 350
        Mike ??????…………………..19?? Camaro Z-28
        Charlie Conger………………1969 Camaro Z-28
        Rich Marchese (Me w/HAIR)…1962 Corvette 327-365hp
        Dan ??????…………………….197? Mustang Boss 429 Wedge
        Steve Price…………………..1965 Chevelle 327
        Tommy Vlemming……………1962 Dodge 383
        Richie Velmming……………..196? Pontiac Bonneville (not shown)
        Tom Croford…………………1969 Chevelle SS-396 (not shown)
        Earl ?????……………………..1969 Chevelle SS-396 (not shown)

PS: If anyone remembers or I got it wrong PLEASE let me know!

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Just saw one of those Membership cards on Barrett-Jackson 😆

dino
            Keymaster

All these guys in Jail Now?

patina
                Participant

Witness protection.

P.

paul-ceasrine

RICH,
                        Not a Rheingold or Pabst Blue Ribbon can in site!
                        That group looks like the ‘Alter Boys’ at my church on Sunday 🙂
                        Paul,,8:30 AM Mass

don-kauer

Hey Rich, Spoke with Mikey last night…They got up here safely…I’m sure he will give you a call…………….Don Kauer…

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Hey Guys:
                                Sorry I haven’t been on for awhile Dino has got me pretty busy with the NEW M&M Club 🙄 He set up a Forum on the M&M Web Page and we have 68 members as of today!! Luckily I have Mikey in charge he take a LOAD OFF 😆
                                That was some crew back then Some are in Jail some are gone to the BIG Dover in the sky and the best part is two turned out to be Cops 😮 Charlie Conger worked for City of Arlington, PD and Steve Price be came a Sheriff in the DRUG Inforcement DEPT 😆 😆 .
                                Paul your right there was no Beer cans around but there was a sure LOT of rolling papers It was the late ’60’s. Looks can be deceiving!
                                That club was just for fun and racing met behind Vic’s (my Dad’s Garage). Dino wanted to KILL me when I told him we used ALL those Torphys for target pratice!!!!
                                Dino: I don’t know about the cards being at Barrett-Jackson but I wish I had the CARS!
                                Don: Last buy not least, Thanks he called a few times but I was out (Sleep) 😳 I get up @ 02:30-03:00am and buy 07:00pm I’m dead to the world.
                                Thanks Guys SORRY I didn’t get back SOONER
                                Rich

PS: Pat AKA SIXFRIEND Joined M&M the other day don’t know if Mikey knows yet. Thanks Pat talk to you soon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.