RE-MEM-MEM….REMEMBER WHEN

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK RE-MEM-MEM….REMEMBER WHEN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Found this cleaning out some stuff…Wow…has it been that long…Article & photos by “Mashie”…Old East Coast Drag News,no longer printed…just online …thanks to print costs & Internet….

Attachments:

kman
        Participant

tomblake
            Participant

Pretty cool print from the 1st Dover race. I have that article posted in my computer room, it’s been there ever since I got it back than. Hard to believe so much has gone by since that first race. People and friends that are also gone.The memories of the old race track and now we are remembering the 1st of 8 races that have also gone. Time sure has a way of passing by so very fast. Thanks to all that have kept the memories alive with a special thanks to Dino for making it happen. The nostalgia races have been going on almost half the time that Dover track was opened from the beginning to the end. The track opened in 1961 and closed in 1976, 15 years and we are going onto the 9th race, 9 years. Bet you haven’t thought about that one have you?

vbob
                Participant

HEY

2017 will be the 27th DOVER DRAG STRIP REUNION !!!!

‘V.

Attachments:

kman
                    Participant

NAMES PLEASE…. I NEED NAMES….

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Les Grover Smokey Patsy Al Bobby Bobby Bob George Dicky Pat Fuzzy Richy Pete. Just go to the videos of the reunions

‘V’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.