Ready to go

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Ready to go

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lee-valentine

Put my Firebird stocker back together this weekend. Freshened last years engine and dynoed it last week,made 27 pulls and picked up 20 hp and 17 ft. lbs. torque. This will be my 49th. year of racing non stop and I still get as excited as I did in 1962. Good luck to all this season. Lee

patina
        Participant

Lee I don’t think we formally been introduced but “you go boy” (no disrespect to age). I like no love seeing guys still out there cutting the lights.
            I’m just itching to get my car out early this season. Certainly in May. It will be at my spot in Rhinebeck May 5-6 stop on by if your around there’s a “Linguine Bros” BBQ on Saturday May 5.

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Pat …Heres an ‘early ‘car of Lees in the late 60’s I think….went on to Super stock and ,you can see most of his cars in HIS collection in the ODFGalleries. search Valentine and there’s a lot here…His Dads cars too …Pied Piper- Ba Ba Blacksheep,etc.

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                Participant

Sounds great Lee. I’m sure Karen and I will be seeing you @ the Valley either testing on Sat’s or at NED races. Good luck this season. I know what ya mean about the excitement…..the other day when it hit 70 I was going out the door to work about 7am and said, this feels like I should be heading to the track…..Spring fever!!

Bobby Smith

lee-valentine

Went to Atco today, picked up .16 ET. and 1 1/2 mph. over last years best and the track wasn’t that great. Felt good to get my fix. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.