Reintroduction of sorts…

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Reintroduction of sorts…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    georgedreisch

Originally posted this into “The Automobile Shop” thread. Through the wonders of science, (cut & Paste) and my pulling my head outa’ my arse, i figured this is where this belongs. so in the interest of not upsetting the internet forum protocol nazi’s, here goes!
        Got dredging around trying to remember names and such from the past, and stumbled into this place! Seeing lots of familar names that I had forgotten. Guess a reintroduction is in order. I’m George Dreisch, I worked at Millers Auto Parts in the machine shop for a time, was a shithole, 1977? Then worked for Bob Ingles at J&B Auto in Katonah with Gary Bard and later, Lee Valentine. Ended up unassing the area ’bout 1980, as judically, it seemed prudent. Seems like some time in there, the sporting aspects of police pursuits was lost, and the troopers started getting real pissy and spiteful, especially if they lost. Some ya’ll might remember my father also, John Dreisch, he was a cop for Bedford PD up till -78 I think, he worked with Joe Hanraddi,(spelling?) who was also a regular at the Automobile Shop. I remember frequenting many of the auto related businesses in the area, with my father, and after I got turned loose, (started driving with a license). Seem to recall much of my early life being spent in around shops from Newburgh to White Plains to parts of Connecticut. Then there was the forays with friends and such to the various regional tracks, some of the kewlest, being non-excistant, un-sactioned, whatever! Pretty wild how far we used to go for a ride, to check something out, or just to hang, back then.

dino
        Keymaster

George…You did Good here… Thats whats the Forum is for…Hooking up the Dover Guys . George is in Bangor Ma. Thats not THAT far to get to Lebanon next week… You’ll see a Lot of Guys you know!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.