Relic of BeeLine Found

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK Relic of BeeLine Found

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Vbob sent this in
        Ron Normann got an e mail from a guy in Ct.that found this ‘ole’ decal of ‘Bee Line’ engine balancing,in an old tool box,laying around!

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Cool!

Pat

pmbuick
            Participant

Dino I sent Ron that picture. I found that decal in my Aunts basement on and old suitcase, I had been looking for that decal for forty years. I sent that picture to John Kurtzman and he made me a couple of dozen copies. Jim Hill sent me a copy of a sketch that Ron Norman sent of the Bee Line racing Hydros decal and I had him make me a couple of dozen of those as well.
                I sent Ron Norman and Fuzzy Munson copies of both just today. So a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year everyone.

Peter

patina
                Participant
                    quote pmbuick:

Dino I sent Ron that picture. I found that decal in my Aunts basement on and old suitcase, I had been looking for that decal for forty years. I sent that picture to John Kurtzman and he made me a couple of dozen copies. Jim Hill sent me a copy of a sketch that Ron Norman sent of the Bee Line racing Hydros decal and I had him make me a couple of dozen of those as well.
                    I sent Ron Norman and Fuzzy Munson copies of both just today. So a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year everyone.

Peter

Peter does he do water transfer decals or vinyl stick-on’s

Pat

pmbuick
                    Participant

No water Pat just vinyl

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Yo …I design & print ALL the Dover Decals and can now do Full Color….Plan on Finally producing a bunch of Oldies But Goodies…Like This

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Did These…I take the time to Edit and not just throw in scanner.

Attachments:

patina
                                    Participant

I have this one in my MG album. We got it from Jack’s shop in 64 it has never been on anything as you can see. OK file too big! Maybe Dino can help me out.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Pat, send it to me and I’ll resize it for you and post it.
                                            franksfat55@gmail.com

Frank… 😎

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

OK Pat, I resized your Jack Merkel decal. Thanks for sharing it with us guys.
                                                Happy to help ya if I can ❗ …Happy New Year to you and brother Mike my friend ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

WOW !!!! THANK YOU PAT FOR SHARING, AND FRANK,ENLARGING IT !!!! PAT, A RARE PIECE OF “GOLDEN GASSER” DAYS, TO A LIVING ‘LEGEND’,JACK MERKEL !!!! :geek: 😮 😉 😀 Mr.Pete.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Pete Maples Just Sent This…John Kurtzman restored the original art and made Decals for Him…ON THE CAR in Ron’s Garage ! Taked to John about it…He did it all by hand and had his computer wiz son print them.

Attachments:

pmbuick
                                                        Participant

Hey everyone today is the 5th anniversary of Uncle Al’s passing

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Pete, THANK YOU for reminding us! Uncle AL will always be a “GASSER LEGEND” in my book! His mechanical skills,and automotive talents, were ‘amazing’ to us all! Sadly,he’s so dearly missed,to those who knew him. I am so happy his ‘Bee Line’ A/GS Willys was lovingly restored and in good hands,with Ron Normann, as a reminder to Uncle AL’s legend!…Mr.Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.