REMEMBERING BILLY CASEY

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION REMEMBERING BILLY CASEY

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

I spent some of the morning watching the DVDs of Billy at the the !st and 2nd Dover Drags
        at Island Dragway. It was a little sad to see the difference a year made in his condition.
        But watching the film, I found myself smiling at the different comments he made through
        the day. Anyone that knew Billy, knew he had a way with words.. 😆 I still laugh when I
        think about the times together with him..So, today is 1 year already that Billy was taken
        from us and we miss him dearly….You’re in our hearts forever “Mr Speed” ❗

Frank…..

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

Frank,I too can’t believe it’s been a year Billy left us! It seems like only yesterday,I was talking with him at Island Dragway of ‘ole’ times at ‘Dover’,with the Dover Nostalgia Drag event there.To fill ‘some’ of the sadness and sorrow,thank goodness,photos and films were taken (old or new) of Billy for us to look back on,any time we want! Missed ? you bet,and ‘never’ forgotten! ‘Super Pumpkin’ lives on!!!!

paul-ceasrine

I’ll always remember the 57′ E/G Chevy,,,,,,,,

Off the line,,,,,,,,the way the car would leap and get all 4-wheels off the ground,
                The ‘Coolest Thing I Ever Saw’,,

Definitely one of the Dover Top 10,,,,,,,, 😀

tomatohead
                Participant

…… wellll thanks to Bobby and Billy , I will always be with him in the “film” , ……. an Billy isnt really gone , …….. hes just a “speed” step ahead of us , just like He was at the track 🙂

don-kauer

Miss you Speed…………Think about you every day…You’re still making me laugh. 😆 ..Love you pal… 😥 Don…

mikey

I miss you too, Billy, glad we were able to get together for dinner while at Island. One of the best nights I had in a long time. Brother Bobby, Maso, you and me. ………………Mikey 😆

P.S. I wish that I had gotten to sign the helmet. Maybe I might still be able to, we’ll see.

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

I still think about my buddy every day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.