RESTLESS CORVETTES

Forums Forums GENERATION GAP RESTLESS CORVETTES

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jc-white

hi,my dad,Leighton White raced at dover from the mid sixties to early seventies and i started working on those hot rods with him since i was ten years old.he started racing his work truck,a 1967 el camino with a 396/4 speed in b/s but soon had the need for speed and a 1960 corvette with a 1965 327/365 fuelie engine was rapidly being transformed from a grocery getter to an all out c/msp race car named “RESTLESS”.I see someone has restored the car back to stock which i believe is the same guy who bought the car thirty some years ago.it meant olot to my dad to see the pictures he posted. after the first “RESTLESS”my dad went on to build a c/a corvette out of 14 different scraps of vette bodies.it was first called the “PATRIOT”with a red,white and blue color scheme but was later changed to purple and called “RESTLESS”.We also had a 1950 olds that some friends drove in n/s.”bonzai brad” use to piss off a lot of volkswagon lovers. I have a lot of fond memories of dover and have ben searching for some pictures of some favorite cars for years.Two of my favorite cars to watch run back then were”Disturbed”, A buick powered griffith i believe and “Plain Busted”.I havn’t found them on the website yet,but i’m looking.Thanx

dino
        Keymaster

Plain Busted is all over the place and Cerullis griffith is in the ODF Gallery. type: Plain Busted in the search box -top right…hit the enter key on your keyboard and look out!

b-p-white

[/attachment] :mrgreen:

Attachments:

b-p-white

:mrgreen:

[attachment=0]

dino
                    Keymaster

Check the video ‘TEASER II”…there she is in a pit shot!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.