RHINEBECK CAR SHOW PARTS SWAP May 5th-7th 2017

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION RHINEBECK CAR SHOW PARTS SWAP May 5th-7th 2017

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        Thee ole fork in the road!
        ‘V’

patina
        Participant

Good to see everyone. We had grilled pheasant this year in addition to the regular menu of sausage & peppers, pulled pork and venison. Sunday most vendors left before noon while they could get out. I packed up at 2 and went to the sit down restaurant at the fairgrounds.

Pat

kman
            Participant

I missed the venison and the pheasant…. MONAGAMERICA !! … next year i’ll be there at 9.. as in AM…. HA… Pat… gonna’ be hard to top that menu !!!!…

babycakes
                Participant

SORRY I missed ya’s guys! My foot gave me problems overworking it earlier Saturday walking around the displays at Rhinebeck. I had to leave early unfortunately. Mother nature gave us a bit of a break anyway to view the show. Even though I couldn’t make it to Pat D’s camp to socialize and enjoy the BBQ, a “BIG” thank you goes out to Pat D for his overwhelming ‘kindness’ and ‘sharing’!!! Also K-Man you did it again with that Brownie camera of yours! GREAT shots! :geek: 🙂 Mr. Pete.

kman
                    Participant

HEY
                        Thee ole fork in the road!
                        ‘V’

Meet the artist/ creator of the “Fork In The Road”… my old dear friend .. Steve Schreiber .. rave on my brother !!!!!! …

Steve on the left…

mleroux
                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 ,,, Chuck, I enjoy seeing the fork in the road twice a year [ first weekend in May and Good Guys at Rhinebeck ] also my wife sees it when she goes to the sheep and wool festival at the fair grounds , so I got to show her who made the fork in the road thanks to your picture of him and she got a bonus seeing the guy with the great pictures I told her about , the K-Man ,,, 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,, looks like Sue did an excellent job with your camera , it must be rubbing off on her ,,,

kman
                            Participant

Mr. Mike…. i’m humbled… hope the Mrs. enjoyed the car pics … also… that was Sues lucky shot…. NO..NO… only kidding … needs some work but coming along fine… i tell her… color.. composition and you can’t go wrong….frame it like a work of art .. HA… like i’m a pro… 🙄 …HA… ah… just the ol’ kman having some fun…. hope to get back down there and see Steve soon… he got a l o n g drive going up to the house and it looks like a ride thru the museum of modern art… fun stuff made up of this and that … free spirit that ol’ steve…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.