Richard in snowy Seymour, CT checking in

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Richard in snowy Seymour, CT checking in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    63fed
    Participant

Although CSI Dino has already posted some information about me to the site I wanted to follow the rules and check in. I have been involved in drag racing for many years working on various crews. I have been involved with crews in Super Comp, Pro Mod, and Top Dragster. In 2008 I decided it was time to get behind the wheel and bought my first car. Having always liked the look of the front engine dragster that is what I went in search of. I finally found the one that I ended up buying in MA but it I have been able to trace its origin to the midwest. Unfortunately a diagnosis of cancer sidelined my ability to start racing in 2008 and it wasn’t until mid-2009 that I was able to go out and get licensed. I consider Lebanon Valley yo be my home track since that is where I earned my license. As for the dragster I was told that it is a 1963 Woody Gilmore car, the original chassis tag is no longer there, 148″ wheelbase, 400 CID SBC, 2 speed powerglide, 8 3/4 rear. It has run a best of 8.78 sec @ 154 mph.

That’s all for now.

dino
        Keymaster

Hope alls well …Billy & B.J. Masiello live near you AND both run FED cars…now you have someone to ‘play’ with. contact him by clicking on this…takes you his profile, where you can PM or e-mail.:
            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=69

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Hey Richard post some pictures we would like to see them!

dino
                Keymaster

Here’s his car Billy!

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Richard…Talked to the Guys at J&W thursday in Seymour…More Snow with More on the way!

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

It’s cold enough up here to freeze the b—s off a brass monkey! Very hard to get motivated to work on my car.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.