Richie & Gil Shott

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Richie & Gil Shott

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dragalley

Used to race against Richie and Gill in the late 60’s/early 70’s when they had their single and double engine Chevy AA/GD’s. Any idea where they are these days? I’ve been trying to find pictures of their dragsters but to no avail.
        Thanx
        Dragalley

dino
        Keymaster

We got TONS of The Shottgun Express in the Big ODF-T.O’Shea Photo Gallery Like try at least 75-100. Gil still works in North Salem ,N.Y.with Richie and our track historian Brian ,has meet with Richie several times …like I tell all the New Guys …Use the search feature FIRST ….top Right…type in Shott , ShottGun Express ….hit the enter key on keyboard and HOLD ON ! Also try Historical Photo section

vbob
            Participant

Hey, Who was’nt a BIG fan of The Shotgun Express!
                I remember takin down some notes of one of the cars!
                I dont know how accurate they were at the Chug A Mug time!!!

‘V’ Bob

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

DragAlley !…WHAT CAR WAS YOURS ? and how bout some photos-info …Notice : Video Bob Keeps Everything …what did Rchie have for breakfast that day V’Bob?

vbob
                    Participant

Hey,
                        That’s on the bottom of the page that got cut off!!!

‘V’Bob

dragalley

Dino,
                            Was a crew member on the Carbon Express AA/GD of Moses & Pecorale out of NJ. We used to run as part of the east coast AA/GD circuit back in the late 60’s. Ran with Lynch Brothers, D.A., Shott, Pickard/Holmes, etc. I used to help out with the Shott Brothers when we ran the circuit and they were short helpers. I have a photo of the twin engine car they ran at Englishtown one time that I’ll have to dig up and forward.
                            Dragalley

dino
                            Keymaster

More Stuff on Shott now in “Twin Shottgun Express” topic AND Historical Photos…Have new Articles to post on the East Coast Top Gas Curcuit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.