ROAD TRIP TO NEW YORK

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ROAD TRIP TO NEW YORK

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Just got off the phone with Mikey….Seems he got sidetracked and was in Milford, Ct. on 95……..I gave him directions back to 684 to 84 so he can get to Beacon….So Mikey made it up here safely….We are going to hook up next week……….Don…

patina
        Participant

Glad to see he followed the rusty parts trail north and made it. Don let me know where and when next week I’ll take a ride south if I’m able. Mickey you picked a good weekend.

Pat

mikey

Ready to get out of Dodge!! Still have to see Don and John six fiend and hopefully 4×4. Be on the road Thursday.
                ……..Mikey 😆

dino
                Keymaster

You just GOT there…Brian lives near 4X4 ..he’s OFF today too.

patina
                    Participant

OK, OK, where is this Mikey character, I called Roxrec and we got an APB out on him, Kauer I think he’s AWOL. Calling all cars, car 54 where are you.

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Getting his cell phone # …will PM to a few of you .

bossguy

See if you can get his credit card numbers and pin too Dino, then post them LOL 😆 🙄

dino
                                Keymaster

You’de be surprised what I know 😆

don-kauer

This sounds like it could be fun tomorrow…….Mikey should be in the area by 1-2 PM…Maybe : Pat, Bobby S. V Bob, Frank, Roxrec, Me Etc ……..Lets do it…….A mini fest………….. 😀

dino
                                        Keymaster

Larest reports.. if you’re taking notes:

Kauer says it cold & rainy ….and they’ll be a dover guy get-together today? at the Mystery-mopar aka SP7?
                                            HEY
                                            Frank and I are on the way,its 1145 a.m.!
                                            I’ll look for the green smoke!
                                            ‘V’

patina
                                            Participant

Roxy ya beat me to it. I got home at 6 and started dinerBaked Chichen Parm W/ baby spinich, pesto and Arther Ave italian bread, paired with a 2008 Sangiovese red wine. And now a cup of organic french roast coffee BLACK. Life is good when you can spend a day with friends then come home and whip up a good meal. Don did you get EVERYTHING done, I didn’t but thats what tomorrow is for, and if the good Lord sees fit to give me a call then some one else will have to finish my stuff. My wife and daughter will miss my cooking. Mikey it was good to meet you and your daughter Cassie, have a safe trip back to Fla.

Picture taken with a different camara by Cassie. What a bunch of grey heads.
                                                Pat

……For you wondering Forum Guys..Its left to right:
                                                Video Bob, Frank M., Pat, Mikey , John

Attachments:

bossguy

VB how did you end up with USO duty, where was Bob Hope?

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Good seeing these guys today. Thanks John for the nice sight seeing trip
                                                        on our way to the SP VII. That’s some beautiful country out there. Very nice
                                                        to meet Mikey and his daughter. I also wish them a safe trip home. Hey Pat,
                                                        with all you eat, I thought you’d be bigger. 🙂 Great day guys !!
                                                        Frank…

mikey

My daughter and I had a great time! It was nice to meet Vbob,Frank, and Shimer, and it was really good to see Don again after all these years. Got some good pictures of some cars, saw a couple of”rickety old garages”, and I really enjoyed meeting Pat”Patina”, a really great guy, and an inspiration to many I was very happy that he drove all the way to Shimers just to meet me, great guy. I also caught up with Pat”six fiend”Hennebery On Monday, spent about an hour and a half shooting the bull, saw his Beretta, and a kit roadster he just bought, said my Wiillys “inspired” him. Going to get together with Marty”4×4″Timperio sometime tomorrow, be nice to see him again. All in all, a great trip. …………………………Mikey 😆

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Mikey called …he’s still in Newburgh…maybe heading back tomorrow…still laughing at V-Bobs jokes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.