Road trip to New york

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Road trip to New york

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikey

😮 I will be driving up to New York, where I grew up, the first week of February. I grew up in Beacon, but will be in Newburgh/New Windsor/Cornwall Area at times. I will also be in Fishkill, and Hopewell Junction at least twice. I’ll probably get to Wappinger Falls, because I want to see Pat Henneberry(Six Fiend), and Marty Timperio(4×4)said he would come down from Kingston to visit and have lunch or dinner. I’ll be taking my wifes Grand Caravan less the third row seats, and towing a 5×10 enclosed U-Haul trailer. The trailer will be empty on the way up. 😀 If anyone has something they want or need to go to N.Y. I’ll take it, within reason, of course. I have to get some things out of my Moms house, and do some paperwork concerning her estate, but there should be some room in the van and/or trailer for the trip back to Florida. 😀 If any one is interested in having me take something, call my cell@407-394-6830. If you want to go for the ride, just help out with some gas, and driving. 😆 😆
        Mikey(Mike)McDermott 😆 😆 😆

Possible change in plans. Might have to go the second week in Feb. due to conflict in my schedule. I’ll let you guys know for sure in a few days………….Mikey 😀

don-kauer

This is why I love this DDS site………Good solid people like Mikey……Always offering help…You’re a good guy Mikey……………Don……….

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Mikey:
                I may have a 1967 Chevelle Floor pan & Trunk pan to Beacon, NY. I’ll give you a call better pay you than Trucker 😀
                Rich

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Are you making any stops in @Dino’s in N.C.??
                    ‘V’

dino
                    Keymaster

only about 40 min. from I- 95, mikey….! you have to hit Garlits first …will e-mail you your “assignment”………Anybody need a Drop Ship from “Home Base’ ? I’ll get mikey to do it 😆
                        ….. 😉 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wJt3pRY0w&feature=related

mikey

V Bob, It depends. 😯 On the way up if I have sumptin for the Dinoman I will, but had not planned on a social call.
                            I had thought about maybe stopping on the way back depending on what time I hit N.C. 😀 Let me know whats up, I’m easy to find, right off the Fl. Turnpike, Osceola Pkwy Exit, 5 mins. to house. 😆 😆 ……..Mikey 😛 😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.