ROBERT CULP, I SPY DIES

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ROBERT CULP, I SPY DIES

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Who out there did’nt want to live in Palm Springs and be in I Spy??
        R.I.P.!!Another 60’s player gone!
        ‘V’
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Y4vNkX3UU

dino
        Keymaster

Too bad …News said he was out walking ,fell down …hit his head and Gone. So, make sure your bar stool has a 5-point belt.

bobrizzi

Dino a couple of days ago 3 . This week 2 so far : Robert Culp,Johnnie Maestro this morning ….. Robert Culp did a western t.v. series in the 50’s anybody remember the name ? Where is Kauer he should know he used to ride a horse…. ( Casey I can not wait for his reply) Riz~~~

don-kauer

Rizzi, The only horse I rode was you……. 😆 😆 😆

cullyflower

ROXREC http://www.hotrodmemories.com has HOT ROD from 1979 $19.95

bobrizzi

Mr. Kauer I know that you are alot older than me (70?) I am only 60 a youngster) and Ricky told me that you used to race Model “T’s” to get your rocks off….. and that as a kid he said you had the fastest Tri-cycle around something about you lightened the body and ran with M & H tires …….. The $$$$$$ Million Dollar Question $$$$$ IS WHY DOES BILLY CASEY LIKE YOU !!!!!!! HA ! HA ! HA ! and Two big ITALIAN HA! HA! …………………… Riz~~~

bobrizzi

Robert Culp: The Texan or The Restless Gun something like that came out around Maverick,Sugarfoot,Paladin,KAUER….~

. . . . .Should I make a seperate Heading : The Kuaer-Rizzi Blog?…Stay on subject please 🙄

Sorry Dino /Riz~~~………………You’re forgiven 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

We can connect Hot Rods to about anything I guess?

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Riz …Cowboy first …you’re right:
                                        1957-1959 Western television series Trackdown, played Texas Ranger Hoby Gilman.

bobrizzi

Dino & QDF’S found it Robert Culp stared in TRACKDOWN 1957-1959 it was something like Wanted Dead or Live .Thank God for Google !!!!

bobrizzi

Dino & QDF’S found it Robert Culp stared in TRACKDOWN 1957-1959 it was something like Wanted Dead or Live .Thank God for Google !!!!

Dino Should I change the Q to an O ? forgetaboutit !!!! RIZ~~~

dino
                                                Keymaster

Riz …you got the hiccups? how can mess up ODF with QDF?..the Q & O are at oppisite ends of the keyboard.

bobrizzi

Dino no glasses. no brains ,buzz on and I am Italian…… EITHER WAY THE BEST SITE ON MY LOOP !!!! RIZ~~~~

don-kauer

Hey Dino, I don’t see Robert Culp in that Willys 😛 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.