ROLL CALL ! Who’s Coming ?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 9th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2017 ROLL CALL ! Who’s Coming ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OK gang they boys are curious…Whos’ coming and what are you packing. ?

babycakes
        Participant

ME! Mr. Pete (aka ‘Cakes’)! Bringing a good friend, and my cane!!! Can’t “WAIT” !!!!!! 🙄 😉 😀

patina
            Participant

To Doverfest? I’m going.

Pat

vbob
                Participant

HEY

I think Dino means DDS Race!!!!

‘V’

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Race, Reunion, Fest , Ill be there!

‘V’

patina
                        Participant

Planning on going to that also!

Pat

tomblake
                            Participant

Plan on coming back again this year to the Dover Nostalgia race.

dino
                                Keymaster

AH…this would be under the heading 9th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2017.

dino
                                    Keymaster

“Am in with the 61-409″…Brian Labombardy-Rochester…lets hear from the rest of you .

Attachments:

topgun
                                        Participant

hello
                                            I will be there with topgun I made a lot of changes new rear suspension new race clutch new 8/71 Hampton race blower new quick fuel carbs
                                            went to island last sunday for some shake down passes went 10.79 at 132.69 right off the trailer a lot left in it should be fun
                                            Rich topgun

fastlane

We Went Testing Yesterday At The Valley. Good News Dino Over Half Of Our 8 Bike Dover Dragbike Nostalgia Only Class Field Is Confirmed Already 😎 More Racers Will Be Coming In Possibly On Saturday To Test And For Sure On Race Day Sunday For The Big Event 9th Annual Dover Drags 😉

dssrich

We will be bringing Don’s roadster, Mike’s coupe and my Vette. I’m heading up Friday night.

-Rich

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        Thats for the “BIG EFFORT” RICH, PAUL and DON !!!!!!!

C U there!!!!
                                                        ‘V’

dino
                                                        Keymaster

If I stated with what I know…this would get Veeeeery Long…Many New Kool Cars and faces checking in…Lets put it this way …I boosted a post on Facebook for just New England and it hit 14,000 views …20,000 flyers out there someplace …plus tons of calls from folks I never heard of. Track open all day Friday for early pit Parking.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Had to Share This …Just In;
                                                                “The Little Hoodlum is a work in progress and I’m hoping people who remember it will talk to me about the car and John Goll. I’m putting together a poster-board of pictures so folks can see how it looked in the sixties, how we found it in December and what we’ve been able to do so far. The Hoodlum won’t be as pretty as the other nostalgia cars, but we’re getting there! We went to the Ty-Rods meet (as spectators) in Massachusetts yesterday and it was a great inspiration.
                                                                See you on Sunday!!
                                                                -Faye Graziano and Bruce Caswell
                                                                Bradford NH

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.