Ron Colantuono

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Ron Colantuono

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

fitter52 (Ron)sent this …He’ll be running a Drag Bike at the 3rd at Lebanon:

dino ,
        the anglia I ran was light grey primer no lettering..ran c/g till i blew it up! i did more with the 61 vette k/s even took stock elim a few times against that damn big block a/s mopar ,fury or something!!! I think I was in 3rd gear when he left!!! haah .that car was black with silver side inserts..I have u bunch of old footage … Idont how how to get them to you ….can I make copies!!! get them transfered to dvd!!! I havent benn using the website to often but i’d like to share what I can…ill be in touch….also. my older brother tom had a 57 chevy e/mp “odd job”.. cya

Ron…Mail footage to me (All contact info on home page) we convert to DVD a special way ,so we can edit. Photos welcome too…I’ll scan And return.

fitter52

dino, do you want me to send the vhs tapes?? i dont want to lose them and would need them back…unless u can make dvd copies for me?? im not sure what u want to do with them stay in touch

dino
            Keymaster

Oh …they’re VHS…WE just happen to have the equipment ‘in -house’ to convert to DVD .Send them along.We’ll get e’m back to with your own DVD copy as quick as I can.

fitter52

ok dino ill get them out to you right away so glad u can make me copies on dvd…where do i send them? thanks ron

dino
                    Keymaster

As I previously related “All contact info on home page” Through in your Photo Prints (I can’t wait for surprises!) I’ll scan at hi DPI and mail all back
                        Here -I’ll make it simple:
                        Carolina Signworks
                        704 South Hancock St.
                        Rockingham,N.C. 28379

fitter52

dino, i left 2 dvd’s i beleive it was with your wife at the table where you were sellin ur stuff…. hope u got to see em ron

dino
                            Keymaster

Good stuff Ron…Reviewed it all…”took some time”…Will edit it up with all the rest ,after we chop out the good stuff in between the dog in the backyard and the wife at the pool ‘home movies’ 😆 That was Linda Bayarinas at the goodie Booth.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.