Ron Jasensky Checks In

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Ron Jasensky Checks In

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ron Jasensky…..Our new ODF Member !Tulli Bro’s will remember Ron In the other lane ,running his SS/C Red Vette. He also ran a Purple Flake and white vette. Rons an original Moroso Perfomance Manager …The old Store….then went on to Operate Ron’s Speed & Sport , doing Corvette work. See where he works NOW…Napoli Motors ….Click on “Clasic Cars” and go to every page…..Nice Stuff…. http://napolimotors.com/

grover-dragct

ron, its long time since Seymour Chev., moroso, hope every thing is good with you grover

ronny-s-toy

I really miss the good old days and seeing Grover at Seymour Chevrolet. I remember buying a new frame for my 63-67 Vette from Seymour Chev and paying a $198, imagine that. Grover, plan on seeing you more this year. I know you’re up at Marcus Dairy Saturday nights and I will definitely be at the Dover reunion.

As most people might not know but, I raced every weekend at Dover, I ran a d/gas 65 Chevy Nova which is in the crash pictures here and I ran a superstock c red corvette which I raced against the Luvallos boys and the Tulli brothers. I also ran a 66 corvette which was painted white with purple metal flake. All three cars ran in the consistent 10s and I drove them on the street.

-Ron

dino
                Keymaster

Ron…Whatcha got to run at the Nostalgia Drags?….Sneak one of those bad-boys out of Napoli ! ….uh ….like “showing a customer”….so it came back with “D/4Sp” on the window ….uh ….parking lot number .

ptulli
                    Participant

Hey Ron, it has been a long time since we met. I am Phil Tulli, driver of the black SS/E corvette.

I thought you might like to see what your old red SS/C corvette looks like today. My brother Ray owns it and has put an LS-7 454 in it with a Doug Nash 5 speed.

It is ironic that I work for Moroso, in Guilford CT. now.
                        PJT

Attachments:

ronny-s-toy

Thanks for the picture. I have a picture of your car that I want to send to you.

I’m at Napoli Indoor Auto in Milford, CT.

ptulli
                            Participant

Back in our racing days we were really into the racing and did not take many pictures of what was going on around us. I wish we had that to do over. I would appreciate any pictures you have of our old car.

Another ironic event is that I used to work at Milford Fabricating, the company the burned down across the street from Napoli showroom.
                                PJT

dino
                                Keymaster

Ron…Posted this to show the guys the ‘latest’ inventory…
                                    http://napoliclassics.com/inventory

don-kauer

Hey Ronnie……….Good to hear your name again and glad you’re doing well…I’m in Ct. but on the other side …..Litchfield Co. It was fun in the old days when we would hang out at Dick’s shop ( the one next to McDonalds ) I guess you heard we lost Casey…It really sucks…I spent the last year of his life talking to him every day..Even in the end he still had that great sense of humor…… When I’m over that way I’ll stop and say hi…………………Don Kauer…….

captiainchaos

ron;
                                            my name is kenny menz , 1st met you at dick morosso’s original store in greenwich 1968, then ron;s speed & sport in norwalk. been a long time ron, hope all is well. this site is great to connect w/ old friends . still have 62 vette , just about finished. hey , i got anew toy , a 2010 camaro ss, what a ride , like the sixties all over again.

ronny-s-toy
                                                quote donkauer:

Hey Ronnie……….Good to hear your name again and glad you’re doing well…I’m in Ct. but on the other side …..Litchfield Co. It was fun in the old days when we would hang out at Dick’s shop ( the one next to McDonalds ) I guess you heard we lost Casey…It really sucks…I spent the last year of his life talking to him every day..Even in the end he still had that great sense of humor…… When I’m over that way I’ll stop and say hi…………………Don Kauer…….

Donnie, good to hear from you. Very sad to hear about Billy. I remember his super pumpkin 57 Chevy like it was yesterday and have pictures of it. He was a great guy and I remember talking to you all the time. I work at Napoli Indoor Auto, napolimotors.com, if you ever want to get in touch with me call me at napoli 203-783-5850.

ronny-s-toy
                                                    quote captiainchaos:

ron;
                                                    my name is kenny menz , 1st met you at dick morosso’s original store in greenwich 1968, then ron;s speed & sport in norwalk. been a long time ron, hope all is well. this site is great to connect w/ old friends . still have 62 vette , just about finished. hey , i got anew toy , a 2010 camaro ss, what a ride , like the sixties all over again.

Kenny, great to hear from you. I remember you and your wife Linda well. I thought you had a nice wagon, still have it??? Give me a call at Napoli when you get a change, I’d love to talk to you, 203-783-5850, I have voicemail there if you don’t get me, leave your number.

ronny-s-toy
                                                        quote ptulli:

Hey Ron, it has been a long time since we met. I am Phil Tulli, driver of the black SS/E corvette.

I thought you might like to see what your old red SS/C corvette looks like today. My brother Ray owns it and has put an LS-7 454 in it with a Doug Nash 5 speed.

It is ironic that I work for Moroso, in Guilford CT. now.
                                                        PJT

Hi Phil, I remember that race at Dover, it was fun. It’s funny that you work at Moroso because I started with Dick in ’66 in Greenwich. I remember spray painting the underneath of Ray’s corvette white. Is it still white underneath? That car was originally red with black interior, 427-425 and when I got out of the army I bought it for $2100 all original. That was a great car and I’d love to see it again and I do have pictures of us racing that I can make copies of. If you want to send me your address I will mail them to you.

ptulli
                                                        Participant

Ron, that would be great. My e-mail address is, ptulli@aol.com.
                                                            Thanks,PJT

staying-alive

Ronnie good to see you are still in the automotive trade. It’s been about six years since we last spoke but always remember the old memories starting at Moroso’s in Grenwich followed by work we did on your corvette at the gas station with Pete Rijos and stopping by at your shop in Norwalk.
                                                                Will Call you at Napoli’s in the near future. I’m living in South Carolina aand still have my 69 and 87 Camaro’s.

Freddie Rodriguez
                                                                Staying Alive Racing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.