ROXREC AT LEBANON

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING ROXREC AT LEBANON

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

I opened this tab for John to fill in the blanks from his trip to lebanon today 😀 ……..Although I did hear rumors about some shakedown easy passes in the low 14’s…. 😎 Standby…….. 😀

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Rex, Next time I’m in !! 🙂 I wish I could have made the first shake down event !
            Boy, it looks like you had a ball !! GOOD FOR YOU GUYS !! 🙂

Frank…..

dino
            Keymaster

Hey Paulie…J/SA on this ….Got the history? …’know you do” Lot of Runs…..Low car count ????

bleaker

cool …i ll be coming up to the race

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Hey Paulie…J/SA on this ….Got the history? …’know you do” Lot of Runs…..Low car count ????

Figured Paulie would give us the ‘history’ on the class…watch him nail the advertised shipping weight & H.P. to be legal. What DID it scale at ? ever check that? and the H.P. would be ” typical Dover -driver says ?” 😆 “it’s Only a 283 ….right !

babycakes
                        Participant

Roxrec,WOW! Even though you trailered your car,I love the idea it could have been driven to the drags,just like the ‘ole’ days;pop of the hub caps,put on the 7″ slicks,uncork the headers,remove air cleaner,and bump up the timing,and that’s it! No doubt you guys had a ball! Plus lots of spare time to yak,and walk around,with hardly ‘any’ pressure!Sometimes it pays to bring back the past,and make it a reality to enjoy once again;nice going guys!See ya at the 50!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.