RT 22 Video On Youtube

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION RT 22 Video On Youtube

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

dmcarther posted this in the ‘rocker’ section BUT I thought it was So cool I Made a special heading!..Have already contacted the guy and asked IF He could ADD a verse ! ….about Dover of Course! Chris Cassone performing At Town Crier Cafe in Pawling,N.Y.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU6fJs5pmYE

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Just heard from Chris…He added another VERSE!:

“Let’s make it a wild trip
            and race to the Dover Drag Strip”

john-sachs-sr
            Participant

Hell yeah………..That’s what I’m talking about. 😀
                John

don-kauer

Hey John………….That was Westchester Ave. 🙂 Don……..

dino
                    Keymaster

A long time ago ….Before I-684 was connected from white Plains to Brewster….growing up in Katonah…I watched a Sunday morning parade heading to Dover. I lived on North Bedford Rd. and from down county (all the Armonk-Mt.Kisco,Pleasantville, Bronx- White Plains ,Brooklyn -Yonkers-Eastcheaster -Southern Westchester ) and even many Southern Ct.( back way through Bedford) would come Right by my House. They”de go through Katonah and follow Rt. 22 north .That was the only north direct road to Wingdale.They’de pass through Goldens Bridge, Somers, Brewster ,Pawling .It was Quite a sight. If I was late getting up and my Brother had left already…I’d just stand on the side of the road and stick my thumb out (going to track before I’d got a licence) ….many a trip to Dover riding in a Race Car being flat towed with those old tow bars. “Caution-Race Car In Tow”

dino
                        Keymaster

Open invitation to Chris to perform at the 50th! with of course the new verse.

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Chris Will Be Performing At Towne Crier In FEB. Remind him of the new verse!

Attachments:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.