Sad Day At Als ToyBox …Connie Passed Away

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Sad Day At Als ToyBox …Connie Passed Away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Hard to put into words..Al Lombardo’s wife passed away late yesterday..just talked to Al. Al, Connie & I go way back to the Sycamore Cruise Days.Connie was his Faithful Companion …Always Laughing and full of Vitality. She had been suffering for about 6 months and was put into intensive care two days ago. lost for words…Prayers and condolences to all the family…Al said he’d send me the info on obituary.Wish I could be there…Al needs a hug.

Attachments:

don-kauer

Al…So sorry about the passing of your lovely wife Connie…What a great lady…You and Connie are in my thoughts and prayers……….My she rest in peace.. 😥 ………Don Kauer..

babycakes
            Participant

That’s the hardest thing to face loosing ‘the love of your life; sorry to hear your ‘GREAT’ loss Al. May Connie rest in peace.

dino
                Keymaster

….posted at Dover Dragstrip Facebook page:

-Angel Saviski -So sorry…R.I.P. Connie…
                    -George Rubistello- Rip
                    -Harold Thompson -So sorry for Al and the entire Lombardo family
                    -Leon Yarrish- R.I.P. Connie
                    -Laura SanGiovanni -Sorry for your loss
                    -Sean Armstrong -rip
                    -Les Madaus- So sorry AL, Connie will be missed by all of us !
                    -Judy Casey Vitolo -very sorry to hear this…
                    -Robert Feeley -Peace and good memories ………
                    -John Karl- I’m so sorry Al, my condolences
                    -Richard Mauceri -Condolences on your loss Al. You are in our prayers.
                    -Jeanne Cotroneo Darrow -She was so warm and gracious, opening up her home. RIP
                    -Mark Veneski- She was a great Person, I have been to a bunch of Big Al shows. And she was a great cook. You will be missed. So sorry for your lost Big Al. God Bless

And on other pages:
                    Barbara Lombardo
                    I Love my 4 brother’s so much. My heart is saddened today for my brother Allen on the passing of his wife, Connie. Such a loss to our family. All we can do is surround our brother with our love to comfort him. Its such a sad day today for our family.

John Lombardo
                    My heart is saddened today for my brother Allen on the passing of his wife, Connie. Such a loss to our family. Thank you to all our family and friends for your warm thoughts and prayers.

smokey-dragct
                    Participant

condolences to al and the entire lombardo family for their loss.

drag
                        smokey grove and families

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Very sad news so sorry to hear this .

hvy70ss
                            Participant

My condolences to Al and family.

Bobby Smith

bobby-s

My condolences and prayers to Al and his family.

patina
                                    Participant

Our thoughts and prayers are with Al and his family.

Pat

bobby-s

Funeral Services will be held in the Colonial Funeral Home, 87 Park Lane RD, New Milford, CT on Monday, April 23, 2013 at 7 PM. Family will receive friends at the Colonial Funeral Home Monday evening from 5 until 7.
                                            Information and on-line condolences can be made at HullFuneralService.com

Danbury NewTimes link;
                                            http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newstimes/obituary.aspx?n=constance-lombardo&pid=164306573&fhid=12027#fbLoggedOut

mikey

Condolences from the McDermott family. ………….Mikey 🙁

bobby-s

Funeral Services will be held in the Colonial Funeral Home, 87 Park Lane RD, New Milford, CT on Monday, April 23, 2013 at 7 PM. Family will receive friends at the Colonial Funeral Home Monday evening from 5 until 7.
                                                    Information and on-line condolences can be made at HullFuneralService.com

Danbury NewTimes link;

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newstimes/obituary.aspx?n=constance-lombardo&pid=164306573&fhid=12027#fbLoggedOut

…. To sign the guest book go here:
                                                    http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/newstimes/guestbook.aspx?n=constance-lombardo&pid=164306573&nocache=true&cid=addentry&sign=0

from my FB page, John Lombardo added-
                                                    here is additional address info if it make it easier:

the colonial funeral home on rt 202 in new milford ct.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ok Guys…. Full attendance for this one..roll the Rods..Our official Cook at Dover Fests and the Dover Reunions!

topgun
                                                        Participant

So sorry for your loss big Al
                                                            my thoughts are prayers are with you
                                                            rich
                                                            topgun

dino
                                                            Keymaster

From all reports and indications I’ve recieved…the Funeral was well attended by many ‘groups’ of Al & Connie’s illustrious life…Cruisers, customers, our Dover crew, friends ,family and… just a fitting send off and memorial.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.