Same Old Same Old !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Same Old Same Old !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

yes still doing stuff ❗ it seems like as soon as I am done with something something else is next in line 😀 ❗ sure hope the line gets shorter ❗ WE ARE ALL RUNNING OUT OF TIME 😀 sept is lettering TIME ❗ and oct is lining up TIME ❗ so heres some nice new floor 😀 ❗ …………..tomato ❗

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Tomato I know what you mean, I’ve made most of the brake lines TWICE. I’m plumbing the Hilborn and water pump but am always short one AN fitting. Rubbed out the cowl tonight and sanded one fender, my one arm and bad shoulder are killing me. So I stopped at 9:30PM and am having a martini but ran out of vodka. Keep on truckin.

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Hey guys A’s for your efforts …its appreciated ….the old “get ready to race” …been awhile huh?

tomatohead
                Participant

Pat I have just been putting “”PEPSI” in my Rum !!! 😮 …. or is it rum in my pepsi 😆 or is it red wine 😆 no its the pepsi with rum ❗ my wife works for pepsi and we drink pepsi ❗ …. and I put rum in it , sort of like octane booster 😀 …….. and it will be Real FUN drivin a stick shift drag car 😆 ………… made a nice new fuel line for the car ……………….back to the body work ❗ ……….. tomato

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

Tomato I’m using the new black braided line (Earls Pro Lite) more flexible, same price and no splinters or pin pricks. Picking up trans in the morning, hope to swing in motor and trans this week. I’m a pepsi man myself but its diet now, in fact bought stock in the company.

Pat

tomatohead
                        Participant

I want to try some of that new line too ,but right now I think I am done with lines and fittings its pretty much body work till the end , and bleed the brakes …..I can t believe I havent done that yet ❗ and I drink diet too 😆 …….with rum in it 😆 should have some pics of body work sunday 😀 ………………………. tomato

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.