SAT. NIGHT FEVER

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Finally !…the Clubhouse is available for our long wanted ‘party’.Its got a 60 ft. bar, four TV ‘s to show videos/movies, seats 275 …that should work! and they can open the kitchen up for great burgers, and stuff. OR we can turn it into a pot luck bring your own .He says that has worked great in the past with a ton of food of all varieties .What’s your pleasure guys.? He thought tht with the people coming from far away that might note work so well. Lets hash it out. I for one would welcome the idea with all the diversified goodies with our group. June and Rudy do killer stuff.(NETO guys known for some awesome pit BBQ party’s)..our ‘Italian contingent with ‘Chef Pat’ at the helm…V-Bob and the Kielbasa crew… wow gourmet delights from around the world. Cathy ,their chief bartender is primed as is Wayne who fills in tending bar occasionally. This would stop the Sat. night ‘scatter ‘ of the gang to who knows where, in the past. A combination Reunion Party-Dover fest all in one. I will use the opportunity to do some overdue ODF HALL OF FAME Awards…Appreciation Awards and be your MC for the evening. Got my Amp and Mic in stock. I’ll start A new topic for this for your Feedback and suggestions ( I DID) .I will be contacting the “HotRod Band” out of Newburgh, to see if they’re available to entertain us and plan some cool raffles and door prizes( Shirts-and Dover Memorabilia) Sponsors up to donate stuff and have displays Too.

kman
        Participant

60 foot bar ???? ….. count me in !!!!!

hearse-bill

YEAH MAN….RACIN BOTH DAYS MAKES IT HAED TO SEE PEOPLE…I HAVE LOTS OF PICS OF HEARSE I BRING EVERY YEAR AND IT JUST SITS IN THE CAMPER….SAT NIGHT WILL BE AWSOME IF ALL GATHER IN ONE PLACE……GREAT IDEA

dino
                Keymaster

As Frank Barone on Everybody loves Raymond would say…”Holy Crap…Hearse bill aka Billy Coleman ….back from ???? Billy …Bring the HEARSE …In any Fashion or Form.(He did tell me -it’s entirely off the frame , Maybe in 8 months ,it could be a roller. Dean is bringing the original Frank Marratta Coupe…plan is to park IT next to Gallants “gold Rush’ And YOU with the ;’Hearse” . Ya Think?

dino
                    Keymaster

“FLASH BACK ” party in the Clubhouse ! Sat night Sept 24… Doors open at 5…Band from 7to 10…Kitchen open…Bring your photos and videos .

HOTROD is band that’s been rocking New York’s Hudson Valley since 1996. Covering songs from the 50’s to the 90’s, they perform an ever-expanding repertoire for audiences of all ages. From the roots of Doo-Wop to the psychedelic 60’s, from the guitar rock of the 70’s to the sounds of the 80’s, HOTROD shares music that awakens our synapses and makes audiences feel alive. In shows throughout the Hudson Valley, HOTROD’s goal is to make the music of generations come alive. Past and present join in a live celebration not to be missed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.