SATUDAY at LEBANON VALLEY N.Y. DOVER DRAG STRIP.COM WILLYS

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SATUDAY at LEBANON VALLEY N.Y. DOVER DRAG STRIP.COM WILLYS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hi,
        Had great weather and got in 3 runs the best was a 9.295 et to go with a 147 mph!!! Still got more in her ta boot!! S/b a high 8 down the road!! Only 3rd time out!!
        I will post a video and some pics next week!
        Hope to see you all next Sunday the 28th Sept. at The Valley for the Fall Nostalgia meet and car show parts swap etc.

‘Video’Bob

dino
        Keymaster

Just found an old time for John Lopiano’s 33 Willys at Dover, 1968….(9.96 at 155 and he won (AA/GS) Paul’s RIGHT On and she’s ‘got more’?

vbob
            Participant

pics from Lebanon Valley test n’ tune sat.20th Sept.2008

‘Video’Bob

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

3 more pics

Attachments:

storm-king

What’s that funny looking little engine in it? 😆 I don’t see any plug wires in the middle of the valve covers. 😛

vbob
                        Participant

Storm’ with holes in valve covers’ King,sounds like annative American handle LOL!!

All monetary contributions will be graciously accepted!!
                            LOL!!!

‘Video’ Bob

dino
                            Keymaster

HUH ? what language is that? never heard THAT word….

34gasser-65awb

Dino, I think that Bob meant “a Native American handle”, like an old Indian name.

Thanx for posting the pics Bob! Was a good day, that Willys made Dover look good! Would you mind if I get your video footage uploaded to my website, or do you want it to be excluse Dover forum property? Thanx again Bob!

dino
                                    Keymaster

Chill out…Storm’s just having fun….play nice kids or I’ll lock the topic

anonymous
                                            quote storm king:

What’s that funny looking little engine in it? 😆 I don’t see any plug wires in the middle of the valve covers. 😛

its just a chevy truck block thats all hauls the freight 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.