sayin hello from katonah, new york…

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls sayin hello from katonah, new york…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rickm

what an awsome job you have done to keep the memory of dover dragstrip alive. my uncle pete used to bring me to the strip when i was a young teen. seemed like the ride up rt.22 was an eternity. i couldnt wait to get there or here the sounds of those motors, and that smell. having the hair on your arms and the back of your neck stand straight out was a good feeling too. at the age of 18 my first muscle car was a true ’64 gto ROYAL BOBCAT tri-power 4-speed . been a gto lover ever since. at 53, i now own a ’65 4-barrel 4-speed coupe that i love. rickm…

dino
        Keymaster

Rick…I grew up in Katonah!…went to John Jay in Cross River- class of ’66. and thats where I traveled to Dover From.Worked at the Automobile Shop in Bedford Hills. You’re about 10 years younger than me. Who’s your Dad ….Might Know Him…opps….-Welcome aboard! post some photos!

rickm
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Rick…I grew up in Katonah!…went to John Jay in Cross River- class of ’66. and thats where I traveled to Dover From.Worked at the Automobile Shop in Bedford Hills. You’re about 10 years younger than me. Who’s your Dad ….Might Know Him…opps….-Welcome aboard! post some photos!

im sure ive met you before. in the late 70s i worked at mt kisco auto parts / richie mattoni’s professional machine shop. i also was a tow operator for 14 years. im sure i met you towing a car to the automobile shop on adams st. i remember johnny legurcio worked there. its been a while, but i know bob engles, donny kauer, bobby larengina, bosco from truck n fleet. (excuse any misspelled names). dont think you know my dad edward (tigie) munoz. hes from armonk. (armonk septic tank service). my uncle (bungy) munoz ran a ’56 ford at dover a few times. i thought it was pretty cool a few years ago that you had henry winkler “the fonz” at marcus dairy. i had a good time. rickm.

don-kauer

Hey Ricky……………Glad to see you on the site….How is your car..(Hey guys, Rick has a real nice GTO)…I’m at Candlewood Valley Motors in New Milford, Ct. full time, 6 days ..If youre ever in the neighborhood, stop by…… 😎 …Don…….

dino
                    Keymaster

Rick I don’t Do the Reunion youreferred to that Winkler was At …Smokey & Grover Do the Reunion…I do this and put together the Nostalgia Drags. Dino

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.