Saying Hi

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Saying Hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ramjet

Hey, my name is Roger Burke. Learned about the site from tomatohead, he’s working on my ’73 mustang, shown on his horsepower forum. Used to ride my bike to dover drag strip back in 1974-75. Can still smell the rubber. 😀 Website looks cool, brings back memories.

dino
        Keymaster

Roger Ramjet…. 😯 ….That Mustang needs some wheels 😆 …unless you’re going the original resto look.Hey …I run Cragar S/S s on my Ford….truck…But Annnnyway …Welcome aboard …tons of info …thousands of topics…get a cooler and a bag of chips,

tomatohead
            Participant

….. like “DINO” says bout time “V-BOB” 😀 came on and welcome you to the family and say “HI” 😀 I cant seem to fined a piture of Dinos truck 😕 , but its got one heck of a FANCY paint job ❗ and the mags , “U” would love it ❗ …. Dino got any pics ❓

dino
                Keymaster

Its all here someplace…I put ‘Trick” in search and Wa-la ‘Dino’s Trick Truck
                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=402&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=trick

tomatohead
                    Participant

…. Roge ❗ thats excactly the photo iwas looking for 😀 thanks “D” 😀 ……

ramjet

Yeah Dino, I like those Cragars on your truck. I remember those from when I was a teenager; everyone had them on their cars.
                            What do you think of this:

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Very similair to the ones on my brother’s ’66 GT350H …I drove that all the time .

tomatohead
                                Participant

… Dino , I am guessing it came from LARSEN FORD ? … got any pictures ?? … Does your bro ‘ still have the car ??? …… 😀

dino
                                    Keymaster

T-man…No …Brother Ted trashed it one night coming back from the Granite House.Took it right through somebodys rock wall across the lawn, and almost into thier living room. He got from Drake at Carmel Ford. That thing could fly! Think I told the story before someplace here.Search GT350H …maybe it’ll show up.

dino
                                        Keymaster

found my post (in the “Shelby Mustang-Dover Connection”Topic):
                                            “His Car ? well here’s the whole sad story.After a heavy night doing the Pa -sound for Gates Pass band at the Granite house. remember that place? he was juiced and cruisin home .Ended up going through a stone wall into someones living room, knocking out a few teeth in the progress.They towed it to some Body Shop in Bedford Hills on Adams St. Well …He couldn’t pay the Storage and they got the title after 30 days. THEN turned it on its roof -torched out the engine and trans AND Buried it. Makes me sick. Ah – the front end …what was left ,was pretty totaled. But up til his passing away…had a die-cast exactly like it on his desk in Florida. Yeah we did some real ca-rousin in that baby together .”
                                            Ramjet Roger …Jump in anytime 😆

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…. “Gates Pass” .. 😕 .. I know I heard them before , … but ” THE GRANITE HOUSE” ❗ where the HELL is THAT 😡 ❗ I KNOW that place 😡 , but I like your bro” plenty jucied more then one nite 🙄 just like the “DEER PARK INN” I used to shoot pool there with my friends girl friend , we are real good friends me and her ,and this guy with a green 70 chevelle wagon , had a real hot 350 4 spd in it kept givin me a real HARD time cuase I was winnin on the the pool table at the Deer Park , finelly I told him to go #$%^ himself and my friend s girl friend told the guy “OH what ya gonna do beat both us up ❗ buy was he pissed ❗ ….any way the “girl friend and I are still friends today ❗ , … but where the hell was or is the Granite House ❓ ❓ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……. OH my friends girl friend is not his girl friend anymore ,…does that make her MY girl friend now ❓ shes the only one that could kept up with me 😀 from the Fore an Aft …… to that bar in the town of Armonk , ❓ ( and ever other bar for that matter) cant remember the name 😕 😀 …………………………..DON some help here please 😀 ❗

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Granite House -Millwood, Since demolished.

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

….The Granite House ….. in Millwood ….. ❓ ❓ ❗ OH I remember now at the intersection of 133 and 100 south on the right , right ❓ it was big sqare looking white stone house ❗ ❓

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Ram …Brian came through again …He found this , thats my brothers car alright…..not that clear ,but you get the idea….theres the wheels she came with… has E/SP on window ? He-He 😎

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.