Short block….357 cube SBC

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff Short block….357 cube SBC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mikey

I would like to sell the Short Block out of “Papa’s Toy”. This is a .040 over 350. This Short Block is COMPLETE!! Fully race prepped, align bored, jetted block,studs for the main caps, and a Billet Spacer for the oil pump. It has the good Scat cast crank, Pro Comp H-Beam 6′ rods, Venolia short dome pistons and Speed-Pro rings. The camshaft is an Isky 602 lift, and the roller lifters are almost new Lunatti’s. The timing chain and gears are double roller Cloyes. Almost forgot the Deep Sump 7qt oil pan and pump, and the Flex Plate comes with it since it was included in the balancing also have the High Torque Mini Starter that is not included. This engine has only got 15 or 16 runs on it, and most were in the 1/8th mile. Only ran it high RPM once, all the rest were at 65 to 6800 RPM. Asking for $2000 or best offer. I pulled the motor because I built a bigger one, 413 cube Small Block Chevy!!!!! 😆 :mrgreen:

dino
        Keymaster

MIKEY ! still hate the green type…. But glad to see you’re going for MORE POWER as Tim the Toolman said…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.