Skinny A/A pilot

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Skinny A/A pilot

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Just got off the phone with our little A/A pilot from Valley Chassis………Mr. Bob LaRegina………Still as crazy as ever….I’ve kept in touch with him through the years as I know many of you have..He refuses to use a computer but said to say hi to everyone and Happy Holidays………………..Don……..

don-kauer

With the risk of no one looking at the skinny A/A pilot post, I’m posting another with a different heading..The reason being is that I promised Bob L. that I would send regards to all on the site for the holidays…………Don

don-kauer

Sorry for the mispelling in Bobbys last name….I’t early

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Don what we need to do is go to his shop and teach him how to use a computer . Oh and bust his stones just a little!

don-kauer

Sounds good. Let me know I’ll meet you there…………..The two people whose stones I like to bust are LaRegina and Casey, not always in that order and I did both of them today on the phone………….Don……….

don-kauer

Hey, I apologize for forgetting about one more whose stones I like to break………..How could I ever forget Sachs……..Sorry John………………………..Don………

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant
                                quote donkauer:

Hey, I apologize for forgetting about one more whose stones I like to break………..How could I ever forget Sachs……..Sorry John………………………..Don………

OK Homey,likewise.
                                Apology accepted……………….. 😉
                                John 😆

don-kauer

John, I’m honored to be in the company of you guys…It’s so cool having you, Casey ,Dino and the guys around again and we can BS whenever we want. Who the hell ever thought we would make it this far with all the crazy crap we did………….This is fun………Love you dudes………………Don

bobby-s

the One & Only

Attachments:

don-kauer

Excellent…….Thanks Bobby………………….Don…….

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Attachments:

billy-casey

Forget the computer , Laragina still has points and condensers in his ign. system or a vertex mag. 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Wife Debbie Ok with Computer…Going to contact her to help him ! Somebody Registered “Valley Chassis Works “as user name …think it was her Or his brother.In members list you will find ‘Lil Ole Whinemaker” -thats Budge Clark -his old partner who’s in California, and wh owent there in 1968, and stayed.

pauljbayarinas
                                                            quote Billy Casey:

Forget the computer , Laragina still has points and condensers in his ign. system or a vertex mag. 😆 😆 😆

😆 naw he dosent have the MAG anymore he gave it to me for the willy the hilborn pump too oh ya the spare mag parts too 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.