SKIP NORTH???????

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? SKIP NORTH???????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    billy-casey

anybody know what ever happened to Skip North????? I think he was there every day the track was open …Billy Casey

dino
        Keymaster

Skip’s alive & well…Brian (our historian) has visited his house in Millerton,N.Y. Still has a an old coupe & Dover Stuff. He will probably make the Reunion. Was there Last year. Dover Trophies all over his house.

hvy70ss
            Participant

Billy,Dino
                I think this may be his dragster after being pop started and returning to the line…..not sure though. This pic is around ’71

Bob

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Not Skip’s… He Ran the “Soul Sauce” C/D, and The “T for Two” FTA Club Altered. Had the coolest push car at the track. This is Last single engine “Shottgun Express” Chevy big block AA/GD (pump gas)…Heading back to line to stage. Very rare and looking for photos of : Shott’s Twin engine car that followed this and crashed at Dover. Didn’t last too long. Will find my photo of that and post. Skip should be checking in soon …called his house and left a “Attention in the pits”message 😆

skip-north

Wild Bill, I’m still here, as reported in an earlier post. Hope you & Billy Masiello are still doing well. I’ll be at the Dover reunion, this may be our last one at the Marcus Dairy. Still wrenching, but no racecar.

Skip North B/D119

billy-casey

hi Skip;… havnt been called wild bill for many years now . maybe i can get wild again when i get my first S/S check on oct. 3rd 😆 😛 ..hope everything is well .. Billy Casey

quote Skip North:

Wild Bill, I’m still here, as reported in an earlier post. Hope you & Billy Masiello are still doing well. I’ll be at the Dover reunion, this may be our last one at the Marcus Dairy. Still wrenching, but no racecar.

Skip North B/D119

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Hey Skip Billy Mas here . Going to try to bring my front motor car to the reunion this year.just put the motor back together. trying to find some more horspower tough to qualify my smallblock in top dragster with all those big block guys.

dino
                                Keymaster

Had a phone call from Skip today…Still has the 50 Merc ! Sold the race cars & lost track of where they ended up. Works on all the Exotic “Fleet” of Skip Barber during week…hot rods ,.Ferraris ,customs ….He’s right at home. My all time favorite ‘Fonzy”.

dino
                                    Keymaster

THOUGHT THIS WOULD A COOL PLACE TO visit ‘The Early Skip Norths Rides” before “Mother”…. Remember ‘T FOR TWO” – “SOUL SAUCE” and of course all his Kool push cars…the merc and the caddy?

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.