So whats the best ENERGY DRINK

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION So whats the best ENERGY DRINK

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Driving home from Island…the Tomatoe man slipped me a tall can of NOS.Thought ,thats cool…race cars have NoS…stuff was 5 hours of WIDE OPEN…but then CRASH. Tryed some real fruit juice stuff too.-that I liked. Anybody got any info? good -bad?….V-Bob is on the night shift with one day a double header…Whats the recommendation ? any medical people here? Brian…your wifes a head nurse?, Don’t want the V-Man to go into orbit! He’s way out there already as it is ! 😆

hvy70ss
        Participant

OK Dino…I’m no doctor but I got a little real world example. Last summer at 2 stage rock show at SPAC ,I had quite a few “beverages” tailgating and during some bands performances. The event was sponsored by MONSTER ENERGY and some of the hotties were giving away free tall cans of their green blend. Let me tell you, that stuff cleared my beer buzz, opened my eyes and ears for the rest of the show!! We stayed at a motel that night and I was feeling good with no crash at all. Monster’s products seem have alot more natural stuff in them. I never tried anybody elses’s though. On a side note I know a certain 8:50 index racer who takes a 5 hour energy drink before time trials!! Nuts or what?? Honestly, I would read the labels on all that stuff…..alot of caffeine!!

Bobby Smith

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

That’s a tough call, taking that energy stuff. I know that Mr. V doesn’t
                drink coffee, so anything loaded with caffeine will probably keep him
                “bug-eyed” for days ! 🙂
                Frank…
                ps. Bobby Smith, great job in the staging lanes etc. at Island.

dino
                Keymaster

Caffine? whats the deal…I do my fair share of coffee every day ,and look at me cool ,calm ,collected,laid back …but ya know you can drink too much , then you go to overload ,,,,but that never happens to me …hey ….it’s only 5 of 9 and i’m still waking up or….wakeboard ….or surfboard…or surf music, yeah …I love the beach boys…or surfin bird…or the birds the word….or words mean things….or things we remember…or things we forget…or who’s your aunt? ….or who’s your car? remember “my Mother the Car”? who ’bout “my Daddy the Gasser”?….or lets race your car…or race at the track …or ….. need some coffee 😉 …..caffine ? ….whats the big deal ….? 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

maso
                    Participant
                        dover1320

i’LL TALK to the nurse but if it’s not natural it’s no good . Like Dino said put on the BEACH BOYS, That will get the wheels turning !!” I Just wasn’t made for these times ” Pet Sounds ”66 . Brian M .

dino
                            Keymaster

Contacted BUZZWATER…..Website ‘misleading’ don’t contact them with some response to ‘sponsorship’ or racing til I get the real scoop from the Head guy.Notice 2005 -last involvement.That site is a Regional Franchise guy.Oh- it’s caffine inhanced canadian springwater…Clem would fit right in.

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote dover1320:

i’LL TALK to the nurse but if it’s not natural it’s no good . Like Dino said put on the BEACH BOYS, That will get the wheels turning !!” I Just wasn’t made for these times ” Pet Sounds ”66 . Brian M .

….as in Ginko Balooba … love that name!

mikey

As someone who travels a fair amount, I’ve tried some different things, some worked, some didn’t, some were bad at the end, some not. What does work for me, is the 5HR Energy. The little bottle with the big kick. I don’t know why it works, but it does. No sugar, very few calories, and it works. Ok, I’m getting down off my preaching stool. ……..Mikey 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

😀 funny …heres a bunch of 60’s freaks IN their 60’s talking about ‘legal high’.

storm-king

Coffee. Columbian.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Brians wife will give us a caffine seminair…on the night shift now.

don-kauer

Starbucks French Roast Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

patina
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote donkauer:

Starbucks French Roast Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

Now your talking 😎 😎 😎 Thats all I drink at home, there happens to be a coffee bean store jbpeelcoffee.com here in Red Hook 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Heard on tthe News ,Caffine retards Alziemers 😯 but “some” news not right .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.