Son of a racer saying hello.. Forum Member 500!

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Son of a racer saying hello.. Forum Member 500!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    billy-kingsley

Hi everybody, I saw Dino posting on the Hemmings forum, and found out there was a forum here…so here I am! I am trying to find any photos of my dad, who raced here during it’s heyday. I’ll make a thread about that soon. Unfortunatly I can’t ask him anything about it, as he died several years ago. So I am hoping somebody here remembers something, or has some pictures.

As for me, well, I’ve always loved cars. That shouldn’t be a big surprise being a 4th generation car guy! I don’t really know much about drag racing, I’m more of a NASCAR guy; not to say I don’t like it, I just don’t really understand it. Maybe by hanging around here I’ll pick it up 🙂

Thanks, Billy

dino
        Keymaster

WELCOME BILLY .Oh you have the distinction of being our 500th forum member to sign on! Now about “Son of Racer”…maybe you can fill us in on “Dads” racing …For you Model car guys out there…check out Billys website and all he does .Find any forum members e-mail-or website at their profile page by clicking on the user name.

billy-kingsley

Wow, now that is cool! I’ve posted on over 200 forums since 2000 and I’ve never had a nice even number like that ever! 🙂 Thanks for the welcome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.