SP VII Rides Again

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING SP VII Rides Again

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

roxrec,
        When do you think a test/tune would be? I’m assuming it will be at the ‘ Valley. I’d love to get some pics that day. Thanks!

Smitty

dino
        Keymaster

Rox…Need a hand on Bringing more than one car to Lebanon…I’m sure we have the resources here…just put the word put…

tomatohead
            Participant

….that is a really nice picture of “Mr. Casey” …..

dino
                Keymaster

😯 …maybe I can get a ride?

mikey

Shimer, I think Dino meant that he would like to drive the car. I can’t say as I blame him, after all, it’s a “Super Pumpkin” with Billy’s approval. …………….Mikey 😆

mleroux
                        Participant

Hi John, I just got off the phone with Frank , I can’t wait to see you drive the super pumpkin down the track , after all I was a fan of drag racing long before I got a chance to drive the Biscayne , I find a lot of joy watching a friend race his or her [ Erin } car ,,, mike ,,,

patina
                            Participant

It looks like a piece of 4×4 wood to me 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Pat

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    HINT!!!!
                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

mikey

Good ‘Ole DDS. YYEESSSSSS!! …………….Mikey 😆

don-kauer
                                            quote roxrec:

Anyone recognize this place (hint: behind those bushes is a “rock cut”)

John , You need to give them another hint…..”The SP7 is facing the wrong way” 🙂

babycakes
                                            Participant

V Bob’s ‘reserved’ box seat on top of rock cut at ‘Dover’,back in the mid-60’s,that’s in back of recent photo of SP VII.Bob,good to see ole Charlie’s ‘Bad News’ C/Alt.,popping the chute at the ‘finish’ line!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.