Steady as She Goes !!!

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Steady as She Goes !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Man ❗ Its dinner time already 😆 I didnt even eat and breakfast or lunch 😆 ….OH well should hopefully be done with bending all the brake lines tomorrow , anyway its time to grill up the steak !! ……….pomodoro-HEAD 😆

Attachments:

dennis-h-pateras
        Participant

Hey Tomatoe,
            New member here. I don’t know you but any guy who’s into tomatoes has to be ok, haha. nothing like
            biting into a vine ripe tomatoe, or putting a little salt and pepper on , or, with a little olive oil, etc. there i go again,
            just had breakfast and already talking about tomatoes.Anyway, let me take a guess: you’re going to paint the car
            Tomato Red, haha.. just kidding. I saw your photo of the box of tomatoes and had to repond,haha.
            Dennis

tomatohead
            Participant

Red s a nice color ❗ but this car is originally white ………so thats going to be the color 😀 , + plus doing the clone thing for the Race in Oct :D……… soon as I was done with the brake lines it was right on to the driveshaft loop , the battery box , and now ordering stuff from Summit , fuel line fittings , carb gaskets , remote rear battery switch …………… 😆 …………………..tomato

Attachments:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.