STRANGEBREW

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls STRANGEBREW

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    strangebrew1966

I’M A NEW GUY AND WANTED TO GET ANY INPUT FROM ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS MY CAR.GREEN 1966 MUSTANG NOTCHBACK WITH STRANGEBREW ON THE SIDE.DINO YOU SHOULD REMEMBER CALLING MY RACES.YOU CALLED ME UNCLE JOE.MY NAME IS JOE AMODEO.I WAS SPONSORED BY LARSEN FORD THAT WAS IN WHITE PLAINS AT THE TIME.I RACED BETWEEN 1967 AND 1970.THANKS GUYS.

dino
        Keymaster

Joe ! you repeated yourself
            you repeated yourself…Ok guys Any Photos here ?

pon55

I’ll look thru my gigazillion pics for ya. No gurantes.
                I’m the guy you usta see in the pits for Joe (Undertaker) Kenny and others.

dino
                Keymaster

pon55 Welcome to the Group!!! That mean you’re a photographer ??? or joe’s crew guy.? Always welcome new photo stashes…THATS What it’s all about –Bring back the Good Memories and the photos sure do help to jar the memories.

pon55
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

pon55 Welcome to the Group!!! That mean you’re a photographer ??? or joe’s crew guy.? Always welcome new photo stashes…THATS What it’s all about –Bring back the Good Memories and the photos sure do help to jar the memories.

😆 I was a kid with a camera.

340swinger
                        Participant

Hi Joe,I remember your car and I have a picture of it racing my sisters boyfriends 68 green roadrunner,same class.You can’t see the lettering but its you! I’ll post it for all to see.

dino
                            Keymaster

Hey ponsy Lets see some photos ! By the way’ If you have a bunch …burn a cd and send And we’ll start a gallery !

dino
                                Keymaster

Found A shot Of StrangeBrew on side in like Poster Paint Or Shoe Polish…That You?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.