Sun.Nov.9 Coffee & Donut Report..and your silly comments

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Sun.Nov.9 Coffee & Donut Report..and your silly comments

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Here’s our Regular weekly update…Guess the Racin’ season’s just About Officially over…everybody reporting the’re ‘putting them away for the Winter’. Two differant Photo threads going now from the “Field trip” ..l 😎 .the guys took to the track last week. Thanks to Bobby S. and Brian. And THE Video ! V-BOB did his usual fine job and kept the Speaker -Sneaker joke going…..took us a little doing to edit …it’s longer than most …had some problems, but fixed it all. Papa just can’t spell. ….NHRA site posted a Dover article in their “Ghost Tracks” feature ….Cool…was wondering why we got more than 350 hits on Fri. til Gene Terenzio tipped us off. Theres a link to it. Already contacted writer Berguss about it and future stuff. NEW members comimg on all week , including Jim Bellino, John Macey and his son Jackie, Dan Emerson (Moroso hot-shot) and some guys from South Glens Falls Dragway…… Jim ‘s gona get the whole Fred’s Speed Shop crew aboard , hangs with Fred and others all the time with their Street Rods. Digger Dave has his new Rail ! …..Maso and Maxwedge hooked up at Moroso Nostalgia show in Florida..watch for photos …..THE ODF Premium Members Photo Gallery NOW up to 1700 pics 😯 with New added private collections …..more on the way AND LETS GET THOSE MOVIES to Me …gotta get started !!! Also lets get going on the T-Shirt Contest….no posts (Entries) YET ??? ……..I’m done…need another cup of coffee….YOUR TURN ….. 😀 What Did U Do ???

dino
        Keymaster

? no replys ? I’ll have to change this to MY weekly report

billy-casey

I left a message with my phone # with Jimmy Bellino and he called me right back last night … we were on the phone for over an hour .. Jimmy and I went to high school together and were the best of friends .. I realy miss seeing all those guys… Billy

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Not much to report fom Masracing just taking things apart and thinking about next season BJ is going to put a nitrous set up on his car should run well into the 6’s .We might even try nitrous on my car.the only good part about this winter will be talking to my buddies on dover forum. I even miss Casey or should I say SPEED CASEY.

bob-lasko
                    Participant
                        quote masracingtd1167:

Not much to report fom Masracing just taking things apart and thinking about next season BJ is going to put a nitrous set up on his car should run well into the 6’s .We might even try nitrous on my car.the only good part about this winter will be talking to my buddies on dover forum. I even miss Casey or should I say SPEED CASEY.

Your going to miss Casy,How about Griffen???
                        Bob

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Can’t miss Billy I talk to him almost every day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.