SUPER GOAT? …son of Super Pumpkin?

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR SUPER GOAT? …son of Super Pumpkin?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Billy C. help me out here…Who drove/owned this …I lettered it and don’t remember …old Kodak “little print” 127 not clear enough to “fix” …found in Kathy V.collection.

Attachments:

billy-casey

Hi Dino.. that was Mike Neubaur’s car . he used to go with me almost every week . it was his street car at 1st with a 421 ,thats why it was c/gas then we put a small block chevy in it and then ran e/gas … he worked in the gas station in front of my garage on tuckahoe rd. then he was my partner in the gas station on mclean ave untill 1978 .. havent seen him in a very long time . last i knew he had a shop in croton or osening n.y. … Billy

dino
            Keymaster

DOVER CSI …Your next assignment …Locate Mike N. ! should be an easy find …still in Westchester Co. vicinty …Google.com -Whitepages.com ?l ets get ’em on here !

supergoat9649

hey dino, heard from 10 guys that you want me online. you got me!i got many pics of super pumpkin and other fred’s speed shop. i’ll pass them on.

billy-casey

HI MIKE… Billy here , its been a long time . Mugsi sent a message and I got rite back to him but no reply . if you get a chance give me a call , 401-348-6487 … i’m going to the Dover Fest on Jan. 10th , hope you can make it .. Remember our Christmas partys at the gas station , we needed a cop for traffic control .. 😆 😆 😆 Billy

bossguy

Billy, my brother and I still laugh about the Christmas parties at the gas station. My brother getting carried home and poured into his living room for his girlfriend (now wife) to deal with. Good times!

dino
                            Keymaster

Mike… you old Fart …It took 10 guys to move your butt…? Fill us all in at :NEW GUYS …..Well lets see some photos…While I’m mentioning photos…Haven’t got ONE Shot of Al Hoffman’s “Hang-Em High’ ’55 …why …I don’t know .

billy-casey
                                    quote bossguy:

Billy, my brother and I still laugh about the Christmas parties at the gas station. My brother getting carried home and poured into his living room for his girlfriend (now wife) to deal with. Good times!

OH YEH … I remember that one real well , Mike and I got blamed for that but it was YUKON JACK that did it 😆 Billy

vic-jr
                                    Participant

Mike Neubauer, just checked the picture of your old goat “Super Goat”! That had to be around 1970 before you put the small block in. Great times back then. My cousin Tony Masella lives in Vegas and i turned him on to this site. Hope he comes on. Spoke to Rizzi the other day he is calling him.
                                        Vic Jr.
                                        Vic’s Amoco

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.