TASCA FORD OPEN HOUSE Sat. SEPT.11th 2010

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION TASCA FORD OPEN HOUSE Sat. SEPT.11th 2010

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Cranston,R.I.

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

Tasca Show

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

V-BOB …Need Autographed Dover Shirts from Tasca III & Force …First come first served at Island!.

vbob
                Participant

HEY

WHO’s GOING ????
                    Ford body or Ford powered only allowed on the show grounds.Gotta get there around 8a.m. to get a show car spot.They have lots room but it fills up very very early!!!!Even if you are not a Ford guy,you will still enjoy this day,Oh and who out there dosnt like John Force???I know Vinny Lyons is always there with the mustang!!
                    See you there!!
                    Tamatahead ,you in ??

‘V’

dino
                    Keymaster

HEY

Did the Tasca Ford 13th Annual show in Cranston,R.I. today.
                        Took the 04 mustang out for a ride.oh got 5,800 on the od. now!!!
                        Saw a couple Old Dover Farts to include Vinny Lyons and his Cobra Jet Racing team!!Had DDS race flyers under the wiper arm for peps to take. put in some cars that i thought might like the race at Island!!!
                        John Force Tim Wilkerson and Bob Tasca 3rd where singing stuff for you if you wanted to wait in a loooong line!!! Funny cars super stoks all kinds of stuff!!Took lots of video and pics.If some FORD guy really wants to see what the show is about I can do a raw dvd for you ,send me a pm.Thomaston ,Ct. show tomorrow and then a weekend off!!
                        Then THE RACE part 2 !!!!

‘V’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.