TAZMANIAN MONSTER ’55 Chevy Gasser

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR TAZMANIAN MONSTER ’55 Chevy Gasser

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just got this with 42 other unbelievable photos. They came from Craig Martell in Sandusky, Ohio. ! Craig was originally from Bristol,Ct. and moved in 1994.Dosn’t have a computer…saw article in Drag Racer Magazine, and checked us out on friends computer. Went to Dover back when …with guys from Terryville And Bristol. Will post more real relavent finds in his collection in Historical Dover Photos, But entire collection will go to ODF Premium Members growing Archives of submitted collections .

HERES the ONLY shot we have recieved to date of the Tazmanian Monster…one of my favorites and if not mistaken would pair up with the ‘Hearse ” for a great run. Need more on the car ! —info and photos.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Have a few clips of this running …But NOBODY out there has a color of this or knows Who it was ?

billy-casey
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Have a few clips of this running …But NOBODY out there has a color of this or knows Who it was ?

Hi Dino ; It was yellow , and sounded great … small inch ,supercharged , small block … ear piercing … remember it like it was yesterday … one of my favorites 😛 . Billy

tomblake
                Participant

Me to…remember the yellow and it is the car that made me like sedan deliveries. It was definitely an attention getter.

dino
                    Keymaster

You’ll see it in the Big Video!…just found great footage of it running.

dino
                        Keymaster

Got my wish ! …In the big Batch of Slides From Kevin Dunn…theTaz is in a bunch of shots ! and of course : Great Color ….think theres even some notes as to who owned it . around ’64-’65 .

rcgarren
                            Participant

That was one of the best, i REMEMBER IT RUNNING AGAINST A EARLY FIFTYS GREEN CHEVY ( 52? ) i DON’T THINK IT HAD A NAME ON IT.THEY WOULD REALLY RATTLE THE GROUND

dino
                                Keymaster

Finally…In Bill Cullens Slides…My Favorite IN COLOR and more than this ! see them all In ODF Premium Members Gallery.
                                    Look Whos standing behind it ….Track owner Joe A.

Attachments:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.