Teasers From Ron Barrett Collection

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK Teasers From Ron Barrett Collection

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Doing that Stock car last week hooked me up with old Danbury friend Ron Barrett. Big in stock cars BUT took a ton of photos at Dover. Heres a ‘timly’ shot of the real Durham Chevelle at Dover in ’64 ,considering Howie Conklin took HIS clone all the way to final in last weeks “King of the Hill’ Oh-Ron is sending me his entire collection on disc. Well add that and allthe others to our coming all new ODF Photo Gallery format.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Ok …heres some more from Ron . . .

Attachments:

storm-king

Very cool! I was there that day Sox ran Durham…never forget Durham’s super long headers, which banged the ground when he shifted!

patina
                Participant

Eastern Drag News has it at August 9th Sox goes 10.90 Durham goes 11.0 “without rosen” it say’s, I was there also at the tender age of 14. 😎

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Pat got it right ,here it is ….and so T’imely for our Race …article features Hellzapoppin,Vitar Willys,Little Giant and Bad News Too (on the event shirt) plus mentions Dobbs Ferry Ford..Those Guys got together at the race also…..Funny how things get recycled!

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

ok…got me going… heres the Durham-Sox day…look at the names!…AND It Was Bill Casey’s 18th Birthday!

Attachments:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.