TERENZIO AND FERRO ON COVER OF STAMFORD ADVOCATE TODAY

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION TERENZIO AND FERRO ON COVER OF STAMFORD ADVOCATE TODAY

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fastlane

CHECK THE WEB AT http://WWW.STAMFORDADVOCATE.COM TO SEE THE NICE ARTICLE ABOUT THERE RYCO / CITY CARTING ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR OF MICKEY FERRO AND ANTHONY TERENZIO WORKING IN THE GARAGE ON A TEAR DOWN JUST BACK FROM GAINESVILLE FLA. STATES THEY ARE NOW THE THREE TIME DIVISION 2 CHAMPIONS IN THERE CLASS . WAY TO GO GUYS KEEPING STAMFORD CT ON THE MAP AND IN THE N.H.R.A. SPOTLITE . FASTLANE 😎

dino
        Keymaster

Direct link to artical:
            http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/The-Dart-Stamford-drag-racing-crew-has-need-for-385084.php
            ……………There’s Anthony on the left

Attachments:

fastlane

o.k. and thanks for that direct link to that article for our home town racers dino . fastlane 😎

jimbo17

Dino:

Do you remember a guy by the name of Rod Rosta who raced at Dover and drove a 58 or 59 corvette that was brown in color with Hilborn injectors sticking through the hood?

He drove the car without a top and just the roll bar sticking up.

When I read the story on the Terenzio and Ferro car I kept thinking about the name of the street where Mickey lives and I believe that Rod Rosta also lived on Jeaneen Court years ago.

Looks like a real nice shop from the pictures.

Jimbo

lil-gene
                        quote Jimbo17:

Looks like a real nice shop from the pictures.

Jimbo

I Like that checkerboard floor tile 😎

don-kauer

Hey Gene, That Olds won’t work out for my boy….He wants a backhalfed car, roller only…….Great pics of your uncle’s setup………………Should I guess who did the tile work? Great job……….Hope you dad is doing better……See you guys soon………..Don………

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.