Terry O’Shea makes it on to book shelves every where

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Terry O’Shea makes it on to book shelves every where

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dover1320

Wow new book on Dover and town history out and looks great sold at barns & Noble and major stores.

vbob
        Participant

Hey,
            Nice work from our DDS historian Brian,no not Brian on Family Guy, our Brian Marasco!!
            A couple pages on DDS!!!

‘V’Bob

dino
            Keymaster

Did you get a copy ??? can you scan the pages And share ….OR Brian can snag a copy from the historian ???

randy-fish
                    quote dover1320:

Wow new book on Dover and town history out and looks great sold at barns & Noble and major stores.

If somebody has a contact where it was published, please have them send me a copy and I’ll review it in my “Armchair Entertainment” section.

dino
                    Keymaster
                        dover1320

I bought my copy last night I used only Terry’s photo’s and also Dino’s logo. Donna got a few picz from Freddy Murphy the Black Arrow is in there also a group shot of the F.T.A. Joe and Chet with highlights and more.I only used Terry’s for many reasons but mostly because he was a great cameraman and give him long overdue credit and his collection gave this site life.

dino
                            Keymaster

Brian’s sending me a copy…WILL Scan And post the Dover Pages !

vbob
                                Participant

Hey

Here ya go!!
                                    Buy it now!!
                                    Four 4 pages on DDS!!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                    Participant

Hey
                                        Sorry, but housing the meantaly ill next to Genes and DDS Good plaining!!

‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

Yeah ….point A-B-C…go to track …go toGenes(Sam’s) …check in to ward 8

dino
                                            Keymaster

Here’s some thumbnails of the Dover Pages (Chap.8) in The new Dover History Book…………..

Attachments:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.