THE BLAKE’S LATEST PROJECT

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION THE BLAKE’S LATEST PROJECT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

Always a great time hanging out with Mary and Tom … and this … the latest project is one beautiful hot rod … awesome job.. well done !!! .. i will also be posting more of the burger king show where Sue and I joined them on a different topic … enjoy …

kman
        Participant

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Tom and Mary, what a beautiful ride. It looks like a very comfortable car
                to drive with automatic trans and AC and power brakes. Nice inside, very
                clean with tilt steering wheel. How does that little blower work? Pretty neat
                how it all fits under the hood. Very nice guys! I hope you really enjoy it ❗

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                Participant

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!! Tom and Mary, absolutely “BEAUTIFUL” !!! A ‘work of art’ to say the least!!! :geek: 😮 😀 CONGRATULATIONS , you really hit it out of the ball park!!!! Also, K-Man THANK YOU also, for your premium photos of it, much appreciated! Now, Frank M. and Mike L. another ’55’ to join both of your ‘beautiful’ 55’s !!! Pete.

patina
                    Participant

Beautiful Tom and Mary! All this time I’ve been thinking about what you would come up with. I was leaning in that direction but also was thinking a hot rod like a deuce or willys. Well good luck it looks awesome.

Pat

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

SWEET !!
                            Another hit outta the ball park !!!
                            What red is that Tom?
                            Congratulations on the new baby !!!!

Chuck,thanks for the grreat pics!

‘V’

mleroux
                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 ,,, Hi Tom , nice 55 , I went back and looked at the Lakeland video and saw the new 55 along side your other 55 , nice job and odd job ,,, mike 🙂 🙂 🙂

tomblake
                                Participant

The new project may not be finished like Mary wanted it for the first time out but I couldn’t wait. I was able to save the first day out till kman made it. So he could show it off in his special way. He makes all the cars look great.
                                    Vbob…Porsche Red is the color.

kman
                                    Participant

Tom … i thank ya for the kind words … my pleasure “shootin” the 55 .. absolute pleasure .. also.. great seeing Mary and You again… Always fun… Thank You for your hospitality !!! ..

K and Sue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.