The Casey-Feola KING OF THE HILL MEMORIAL AWARD

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 4th Annual Dover Drag Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2012 The Casey-Feola KING OF THE HILL MEMORIAL AWARD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

We instituted This Race Last year. The Four Dover Elim No Box Eliminators Go for King Of The Hill. Brian will supply An Oriinal 33 inch Vintage Dover Trophy.
        To Remind you of Its concept We’ll give ya Quote From the late Bill Casey Himself:

by Billy Casey on Tue Oct 07, 2008
        the track had a thing they called “King of the Hill” ..the winners of the stock/ super stock elim. ran the winner of modified elim. -On the Tracks LAST DAY in ’76,I lost to Ralph Fiolas Corvette. that may have been the last pass down the track . I’m almost positive that I got the last two prize checks from Joe (track owner)himself . not a very happy day for anyone … Billy

….And Super Stock Pete remembers A ‘Bracket’ King of the hill.

Last Year Ralph’s Son Presented the Tophy…Just heard from Billys sister Judy…she couldn’t make it last year BUT WILL this Year…If She And Ralphs Son present it …That Would Be GREAT!

dino
        Keymaster

Just got this :
            “hope to see you on the 12th ,Judy” COOL!

dino
            Keymaster

Brian is assembling a Double tier ORIGINAL DOVER VINTAGE trophy for this…As is his supplying Original Real Dover Trophies for all the Special Awards…Long Distance-Best Participation-Top Speed And Oldest running Dover Race Car. So when you Donate your old “I don’t Care to Keep It’ , Dover Trophy for his collection…many get used as in this great way!.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.