The Gasser

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING The Gasser

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Let me know I have been thinking about that car since I saw it 😎 Would love to see it built, even found a 39 Chevy nose for it if interested, but Pontiac works just fine 😎

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Hey Billy Speed …He DID “Make It A gasser” !

mikey

Shimer, that thing is perfect! Air up the tires, check the fluids, charge the battery and go cruise that sucker. Looks like a car one of my friends from Glenham used to have. ……………….Mikey 😆

anthonyc

Wow real cool .I like those 30’s Pontiac’s

mikey

Hey Shimer, is that the car that was in the garage next to SPVII when Cassie and I came to visit?? Looks like the same car.
                        ………………….Mikey 😆

mikey

Looks to me like you’re really gaining on it. I really like the rear bumper, the guy did a helluva good job. I’ve kind of been thinking about one for mine, but I just don’t know yet. Yours is looking real good, even the color it is now ain’t bad. Some flames and lettering and that thing will be SSSSweeeett!! ………………Mikey 😆 😆

mikey

Have you decided on a steering system yet? Box, or rack and pinion, p/s, or maybe the stock box? Just curious if you had a preference. The car is definately coming together nicely. From the back it looks fat. “Wide Track”, by Pontiac!!
                                ………………..Mikey 😆

bossguy

Lookin good John, that rear bumper is the perfect look for the car.

dino
                                    Keymaster

your’e a strange little man……

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

THAT’S SO COOL !!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
                                            Frank…

dino
                                            Keymaster

Special Rates for Racers…located near track….free shower ….Norman’s Mom cooks Breakfast

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

“Other sponsors on board are Sobchak Security, Hollywood Star Lanes, Jackie Treehorn Productions, and In-N-Out Burger”.

??????????????….might want to educate us ,who are these guys?…In-N-Out Burger?

bossguy

Oh-Oh-oh I know this one! They’re the burger joint on “King of the Hill” along with “Strickland Propane” and “Get in-Get out” fast food joint

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Oh….I get it now:

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…….. rain , rain , go away ………., the gasser looks good ❗ wonder what color it will be ❓ ……… wonder what car (s) will run the Dover Race 😀 ❓ ……………………. guess you will have to pick one from the hat ❗ 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.